Prime StyleDiamond Bridal Set

I purchased a diamond bridal set from this company on 11/13/2015 When I received my order the "diamond grading report" that I received from the company indicated that the diamonds were J in color (near colorless) and VS2 (very slightly included) in clarity. They also appraised the replacement value at $25, 294.00. The diamonds in both rings were visibly yellow in color so I immediately took them to a local jewelry appraiser for evaluation. Under closer examination the stones in the rings proved to be nowhere near what their paperwork had indicated and the appraisal value of the rings was slightly over $6, 000.00. I blame myself for this since I did in fact do my homework and had read other reviews that indicated very similar issues with other customers who purchased items from this company. I foolishly thought that their experiences were probably isolated. Much to my disappointment I found out that this is apparently their typical way of doing business. I have contacted them and they offered to "evaluate" the rings and "see if anything could be done" I declined and requested a refund. To add insult to injury, Prime Style has a policy that states return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. So, despite the fact that they falsely advertised and knowingly sold me an inferior product I am now responsible for paying for sending their misrepresentation back to them.