Prillo Furniturebroken furniture and thieves sellers

I bought a bedroom set at $3500 at Prillo furniture at St- Leonard. The seller asked me to give to him $40 to gave me a discount on the bedroom set. So I gave to him the $40 and he put the money in his pocket ( the $40 is not on the bill). Two days later I saw the same bedroom set at $3200 at another Prillo. When I finally received the bedroom it was broken and scratched. I called many times at the sales services but they wants to repaint the furniture broken!!!. Their after sales services it a big [censored]TTTT!!! I 'm still waiting as the store change the furniture. Their is a lot of complaints about this store. Never buy at Prillo furniture it's a SCAM.

• Ka
    Karen Solsten Aug 16, 2014

PRILLO IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. As they rarely will give a refund to a buyer who is unsatisfied, their salespeople will say anything to make a sale. They have nothing to lose after all! They get their commission and you get (if you are lucky) a credit to a store with a business plan rife with unscrupulous practices!

• Du
    Durrani Jun 09, 2014

I have the similar experience with Prillo Furniture. I bought 2 Sofa's and a Love Seat full leather from Prillo. With in few months the product lost its firmness and lot of wrinkle's appeared. I contacted Prillo store and the after sales service who send an inspector to look at the damage. The gentlemen visited agreed with us that it is not normal and promised to repair or replace the units. We did not see any action. Since then we have sent more than 7 emails and spoke to the office for over 10 times. No action so far.
    I will appreciate if some one from Prillo reply to me at [email protected] give his/her telephone contact to resolve the issue. I am clearly upset with Prillo Furniture
    Riaz Durrani

• Pr
    prill34 Oct 14, 2011

It is unfortunate you are having this issue with Prillo Furniture. We have been conducting business in Montreal for the last 35 years and pride ourselves on service and quality. I would be more than happy to address any concerns you may have. Please contact me directly.
    Wesley Prillo