Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyunauthorized charge

K

My debit card was charged by 21 Three Clothing for $99.00 on July 5, 2018 when I did not place an order. I have never even been on their website.
I did, however purchase from JustFashionNow in June and I am wondering if this is how my card got compromised.
I do not have any documentation from this, as I did not place an order.
I would like the charge reversed.

• Jt
    JTS716 May 05, 2019

I am also in the USA and was just charged $452 from this company 21 Three Clothing. Time to cancel my card! 🤬

• Tr
    Tracy Bross Mar 22, 2019

I live in the United States and I got a message from my bank for a charge of over 307.00 taken out of my bank account yesterday from your company. I have never ordered anything from your company and I want my money back.

Maria Clarke Jan 05, 2019

I have not purchased anything from your company don't even know who you are and i live in New Zealand. This is fraudulent please credit my account back money taken on the 21/12/2018 Who are you?I want my money back.

• Ph
    Phyllis Wootton Oct 02, 2018

I have not ordered anything from your site yet two transactions have been taken out of my account by your company

Comment Guidelines