Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing CompanyTerrible

R Jan 02, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered several pieces of clothing at the beginning of December and they canceled it without notifying me. I was infuriated when I found it out because I ordered the items as Christmas presents.
I immediately called their customer support and they said that the items weren't available. How is this possible? When I was ordering, your website showed different things!!!
You could have set it on back order and ship it later. No, they preferred to simply cancel it. So unprofessional.
Waiting for my money back.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, by the way!

• Ad
    adavid4567 Jun 15, 2019

My credit card statement has a transaction of £90.99 on 11th May 2019 to 21three clothing company online but I haven't made a purchase. Please ensure that I am credited back the full amount.

my email address is [email protected]

• Tr
    Tracy Bross Apr 02, 2019

I was alerted by my bank account yesterday of a charge of over 307.00 taken out of my bank account for 21 Three Clothing Company in the United Kingdom. I never ordered anything from this company. I need the money put back in my bank acct ASAP. They drained my acct.

thanks
    Tracy

• Ci
    Cika Mar 24, 2019

I missed £45 from my card 14/03/19 .i don't know this company.i am schoked.

• Da
    Darren godfrey Mar 12, 2019

I've never bought anything from this company but woke up this morning to find out I've had several transactions £57.99 £64.99 £35.59 £2359 taken out to this clothing company!!! How is this I have never used this clothing site!!! Can anyone pls help me as I can't contact them by phone. I know I've obviously been hacked and have reported it.

• Gr
    Greg Erasmus Jan 05, 2019

You have taken 2 payments from my account.
    I haven't ordered anything from you so why can you take payments. I have rang the police fraud department and they will be investigating your company as this is seen to have happened a lot.

• Ta
    Taytayy Oct 14, 2018

You took more out of my bank then i spent on the actual clothes. I'm confused as what's going on. It costs $16 plus shipping. So why did it take $22. Send my money back n fix it. I just need my clothes to be here the 11th. Once you fix this problem you can email me // [email protected]
    Thank you.

• Le
    Leelee24 Oct 14, 2018

I made a purchase for 38.99 why was my card charged 51.20 I had to call my bank and get issued a new card! Please be careful and make sure you check your bank statements after purchasing things! people and their fraud is getting out of hand GET A JOB!!! LIFE IS NOT ABOUT STEALING OTHER PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY!!