Prestige Boerboels and kennels Brandon Webb and Walter Webb*alert scammers* I put a deposit down on a puppy from them and never received one.

Brandon Webb and his Father Walter Webb of Prestige Boerboels and kennels are the crooks that scammed us out of $500.00 that we put down as a deposit on a pup out of Kong aka Deacon. We got the run around from them it was { the mom rolled over and killed this pup, next time it was the pup has an irregular heartbeat} they even went so far in the scam as to send me a picture of a cane corso pup that when I did a Google image search on the pic it was from 2010...so never a pup, we waited months upon months. Well come to find out Kong aka Deacon was not rightfully their dog and had to be returned to the rightful owners. When I found this out I asked for my deposit back because they had no way to ever give me the pup we had agreed upon. Well the run around started again { give me 2 weeks, 2 weeks go by oh give me till the end of the week. Well now it's no response to text and won't answer the phone. They run their Kennels out of Pennsylvania and Maryland.