Prescription Solutionsnon-payment

J

They issued a refund for overpayment check of over $1000.oo to a person for whom I am guardian. The check was drawn on Prescription "Solutions" Wells Fargo account. So, I went to the local Wells Fargo branch and they refused to cash the check, stating that Prescription Solution's checking account was set up so that their checks could ONLY BE DEPOSITED, not cashed! That's funny, the check didn't say "For Deposit Only" on it or anything. It was simply made out to my ward's name. I have never heard of such foolishness.

I asked my bank if I could open a checking account and make it so that every check I write cannot be cashed, but had to be deposited and they said they couldn't do that. So anyway I deposited the check, and Prescription Solutions HAS REFUSED TO PAY the check and has charged it back. I think they are issuing PHONY CHECKS and should be prosecuted for perpetuating SCAMS on the public, and probably upon the government too!

• Sp
    spotscrazy Feb 22, 2012

If you locate someone at AARP that we can formally complain to please let me know. My husband has Prescription Solutions for his medications and they are the poorest run pharmacy I have ever encountered. I am not on Medicare so get mine at Costco mailorder and they are the best! Unfortunately they do not do mail order for prescription solutions but will fill in their stores which would be harder to do for me. [email protected]