Preferred Platinum Services NetworkGreat Income Program

THANK GOD! I finally found a real company, one that actually paid me by check to work at home! I processed their mortgage postcards and I have made an average of $500 per week since I started last month! I have two kids and this company has saved our family!

To everyone looking for a legit program, this one is it! BTW the bogus complaints on [redacted], the company actually sued those two people and won! This company is th emost professional I have ever seen!

• Tr
    Trixy Oct 30, 2008

I am glad that things worked out for you. Unfortunately I didnt have the same expaeience. I started working with them in August 2008 and still havent recieved a penny. So there is something wrong with their program. I work hard for the money I make and I didnt get anything back yet. To me that is a major problem.

JAN Nov 26, 2008

I AM AFRAID THAT THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH A CONTACT NUMBER FOR THIS COMPANY.

Cherly S. Dec 21, 2008

GREAT COMPANY! This was the best business opportunity I have come across in a while. They provide all materials and do not make crazy income guarantees! I love it and have seen a great return on my investment!

Hey all you complainers, if you want a guaranteed $1000 paycheck each week, get a college degree and a real 9 to 5 job, otherwise stop whining and remember that it takes money to make money!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices