Pokerist - Chipsstay away from them!

D

Don't fall for this elaborate scam. After you made payment, they just don't care about you. STAY AWAY!

• Updated by Dale Moore · Jun 13, 2019

Got overcharged on my card $49 last four digits 7052

• Da
    Dale Moore Jun 19, 2019

Yes I got overcharged on my card the last four digits are 7052 $49 / charge

• Br
    Brett Breaux Sep 19, 2018

On 9/11/17 I made 2 purchases, 1st one was the buy 10 million chips.and get 10 million free well when they added them to my account I recieved only 880 thousand.Then I bought the 30 million for 19.99 and recieved the same amount.So I either need a refund or you credit my account???

• Di
    Diane64 Aug 19, 2019

@Brett Breaux Me too they are a total ripoff!!!

• Si
    Sila2016 Sep 09, 2018

They sell chips to you then block your account for no reason. That's basically stealing.