Platinum Parking LLCUnethical behavior

businesses are in employ Platinum Parking LLC to “manage” it parking spaces. Platinum Parking is a predatory company that preys on patrons. They write large $$ parking tickets even when you have done nothing wrong. At best, the signs related to parking in this area are not easy to see, contradictory and misleading. If you drive to this location and park here, fully EXPECT to get a parking ticket.
I ate at a restaurant in the complex one night only to come out to my car and find a $45 ticket. I went through the “appeals process” offered by Platinum Parking and explained that the sign posted near the spot I parked in simply stated I “must remain on property at all times” which I did yet I still got a ticket. Platinum Parking refused my appeal and continually threatens me with sending me to collections if I did not pay. For what it is worth, THREE cars near me had similar tickets. Each and every driver had absolutely NO IDEA what “rule” they had broken. I gave up, paid the “fine” only to find out that they want another $25 because I did not pay within 14 days. Again, another false claim to squeeze more money out of me. Again, they threaten sending me to collections if I don’t pay.
Think this is overstated, read for yourself: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Parking-company-agrees-to-stop-issuing-3845753.php . Believe me, there methods have NOT changed!