Planet Mobility — Horrendous customer service
I purchased a used Lexus Light. Oh, it looked so great! The previous owner had allowed the batteries to drain, they won't take a charge. I ordered replacement batteries, and my credit card was charged, in the middle of August.I'm writing this on September 13th. 3 weeks ago I was told the batteries were shipping to me.2 weeks ago I was told that was in error and that they were waiting on delivery from the warehouse. Yesterday I was told that the batteries were shipping and that i would receive a tracking number by this morning.Needless to say, that didn't happen. I can't find those batteries anywhere else!
More Planet Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Mobility - Terrible service 
- Planet Mobility - Lexis Light Scooter 
- Planet Mobility - Never recieved a mobility scooter I was charged for.
- Planet Mobility - Awful quality scooter
- Planet Mobility - Charged $12,000 for Trac About that I never received
- Planet Mobility - Bad Business Practices
- Planet Mobility - Not covered under warranty and can't find a repair person
- Planet Mobility - Scam
- Planet Mobility - unreliable service
- Planet Mobility - Took money but no product