Phoenix Ice Cream Plantsafeway inc

O Review updated:

Safeway Ice cream plant in phoenix it has been one of the worse places to work in my entire life as a worker, because they don`t appreciate your job as an employee and they treat you with so mach harassment than I never seen something like this before I`m going to tell you everything in a few words for( 0 to 10 I gave them -10 is that simple.)

More Phoenix Ice Cream Plant Complaints & Reviews

• Da
    dale k Sep 25, 2009

I agree. I was wrongfully terminated last year. Because I was very sick. They wouldn't cut me a break.

• Pi
    P.I.C. SUX Oct 30, 2009

Amen... I am a current employee. I am soon to be ex employee. this company doesnt give a # about its workers like in the beggining

manny88 May 13, 2013

They basically asked me steal from another company to help their facility when they didn't want to pay for these gaskets that cost more than the ones they had. They also wanted to transfer me to graveyard permanently and refused. My mistake was telling them I was looking for another job. Sonn after they wrongfully terminated me after someone else made a mistake. I had made a mistake a few weeks earlier that cost $120 and used that against me. Someone made a $10, 000 mistake by putting ice cream mix in a dirty tank. they falsified documents to cover it up and they pulled back the mix to the mixing room and filled into a clean tank to avoid dumping the mix. That facility uses alot of cost-cutting measures to save/make a buck and refuses to make the necessary investments to reduce errors.

• Mysteriousitch28 Jun 26, 2017

I worked HTST/Mix Room and made a single mistake with minimal cream loss about 50 gallons and got fired. No previous related mistakes or write ups leading up to the termination. The plant director called me and thanked me for my 5 years of hard work and told me that my services were no longer needed. Just like that. PIC is a turd circling the bowl.

• Mysteriousitch28 Jun 28, 2017

@Mysteriousitch28 Joe ramos is a fat disgusting pig and the biggest [censor] in the world!!!

• Mysteriousitch28 Jun 28, 2017

@Mysteriousitch28 Night shift boss is a real [censor] pos.

• Mysteriousitch28 Jul 26, 2017

I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!
    "Phx Ice Cream is a turd circling the bowl, it's just a matter of time"
    The mix room is a 50 pound sugar bag dumping nightmare. REVOLVING DOOR CRAPHOLE.
    Those idiots need to switch to non-gmo liquid sugar already available through their supplier MARIANI.
    I will now resume to my ice cold beer.
    Cheers, y VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!

• Mysteriousitch28 Aug 01, 2017

Greg Esquer at Phoenix Ice Cream is a punk [censor] and a damn liar. Burn in Hell Greg.

• Mysteriousitch28 Aug 18, 2017

Safeway Phoenix Ice Cream Management are a bunch of LIARS and go to any extent to keep ex-employees from getting unemployment benefits.
    I pray for that plant to get shut down by FDA.
    PIC RURD CIRCLING THE BOWL!

• Mysteriousitch28 Sep 01, 2017

JW how is your back? How does it feel to be a bag monkey in that mix room? Dont let that turd hole job put you into a wheelchair. Get out while you can still walk.
    I see that walking turd Joe Ramos either got canned or could not take it anymore and is out of there. Who is actually the Facilitator in that dept?
    Hahaha

the one above all Dec 19, 2017

@Mysteriousitch28 Hey Max, How's it going?

@Mysteriousitch28 Can you be more specific

the one above all Dec 19, 2017

@the one above all shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?

• Mysteriousitch28 Jan 01, 2018

I have your ledge swinging right here punk.

• Mysteriousitch28 Jan 01, 2018

Why dont you come and get it boy see if you are tuff enough

• Mysteriousitch28 Jan 01, 2018

Better yet go lump some bags in that turd mixroom

Phoenix Ice Cream is a Turd cirling the bowl

• Mysteriousitch28 Jan 02, 2018

Marvel comics fan I know who you are.
    See you around.

• On
    OneOfTheLuckyOnes Apr 10, 2018

I'm a former employee that QUIT. Management here is a joke. No wonder they have a high turnover rate. Greg Esquer and Brown are something else.

• Mysteriousitch28 Oct 08, 2018

I see the mix room needs to put a breathalizer on that forklift. Hahaha!

• Mysteriousitch28 Oct 08, 2018

[email protected]# PIC its a TURD CIRCLING THE BOWL

• Mysteriousitch28 Oct 25, 2018

Everyone on that sanitation night shift smoke table suck a pito grande

• Mysteriousitch28 Oct 25, 2018

Everyone on the night shift clean up crew smoke table can suck a pito grande. HAHAHAHAHAHA!