Philippe Richard 31-Pc Stainless Steel Cutlery SetRust Stains!

Philippe Richard 31-Pc Stainless Steel Cutlery Set is crap! I have only had it 5 months and the knives are already rusting. We have to wash them! What is going on. JCpenney should not sell such crap.

1. Do not buy this set
2. Think about not shopping at JCpenney for selling this crap!

• Kn
    kniveset Nov 04, 2010

I completely agree and had the same thing happen to me. I called jc penneys only to have them tell me to check their website and call them. THERE IS NO WEBSITE OR PHONE NUMBER. I thought jc penney would sell quality items, but PHILLIPPE RICHARD is junk!