Pharmoney Trust Inc.Lottery money

I received a letter telling me that I won allot of money. I have not entered this lottery in London. I have also had my e-mail from hotmail broken into from this company. They e-mailed every on on my address book with a phony letter to get money from them. I can no longer use it, the e-mail address.

• Pe
    peaceand joy Jan 10, 2010

This company is a fake I talked with this so call agent Peter Marsh after i had recieved a check for $6, 875.00. I ask him how many people have you scam? his reply " your mother, your brother, your sister, and your next door neighbor he was very rude.

I told him that he had scam the wrong person because I believe in prayer and I know prayer changes thing. I told him that he was coming down because you cann't do GOD people wrong and get away with it. He cursed at me and then hung the phone up.