Performance Health USA, LLC/supplementsI want products to stop coming to me

N

I have been charged for supplements not ordered. I ordered a sample and I have been charged incorrectly. I have contacted my bank and have filed the appropriate dispute paperwork for unauthorized charges taken from my checking account. I have since canceled my debit card to prevent additional charges. I received a package from Performance Health on Saturday and I am sending this back marked Return to Sender.

More Performance Health USA, LLC/supplements Complaints & Reviews

• Ei
    Eileen Young Aug 29, 2008

I sent in for a 30 day free trial of pure acui berry supplement which I was only suppose to charged for a 4.95 shipping, and handling fee. Later on about twoweeks I received another bottle larger in size then noticed that my account had been hit for 74.95, I returned the sample, along with the larger to performance health, for a full refund indicating it in a letter sent with pills made several attempts to talk to someone to keep getting a recording . I still have not made contact with any one I would like a full refund of my monies. I sent through postal service and do have a tracking number showing where performance health received the package. Please someone advised me. I did not authorize for the second bottle of supplements which was sent by performance USA, and would like my money back. This unauthorize entry caused my bank account to fall into default. I live on a budget this was a total inconveience to me. Please refund my money Eileen Young 2881 Charter Drive Troy Mi 48083 performance usa took form card number 4479 7300 2164 7207 experation 12/11 account now closed due to unauthorized transaction from performance usa. Thank you.

• Un
    Unis Oct 27, 2008

I should have read the terms and conditions befor signig up, My fault.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices