Menu

Ped Egg  -  Ruined my feet

D
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought and used the "Ped Egg" in fall of 2010. The very next day I could barely walk. My feet were so sore and cracked they bled. After almost 2 years my feet are not any better if not worse. This was a BIG mistake using this product and the company should have to pay all the people that had the same problems I have. You can not even imagine the pain and suffering I have went through. I wish I had NEVER bought this horrible evil product. Deborah Rena Patterson Aug.21, 2012.

More Ped Egg complaints & reviews

Ped Egg - Now I'm living a nightmare!
Ped Egg - Rebate check scam
Ped Egg - Awful experience
Ped Egg - Awful everything
4 comments
C
Jul 10, 2018 10:35 am

i was enjoying my Ped egg at first, really felt good getting off the dead skin (did read the warnings) until that night i realized my heels felt a burning sensation. Obviously too much skin had been removed from my heels, i couldn't even walk. It has been a week and i have been putting aloe on them but now my heels are choppy. I hope they heal properly. I am throwing my Ped egg in the garbage.

K
Sep 28, 2015 11:51 pm

I love my ped egg, can't live with out it.Keeps my feet looking smooth, young and healthy.

I
Dec 18, 2009 8:02 am

I used the Ped Egg and I am very disappointed. It actually damaged my heals. My heals did not need a lot of work done on them. But now my heals are hard, and purple. It actually made my feet hurt. I have never had problems before with my heals until I used this product. I would not advise anyone to purchase it.

E
Dec 19, 2009 1:35 am

Sounds like a cheese grater would do a better job!