Oster-Blender model#6629Still waiting for my $10.00 rebate

S

On 4/9/2007 I purchased an Oster blender, (Model# 6629). I picked this manufacturer and model because of the $10.00 rebate. I completed the rebate form making sure it was comleted correctly and enclosed all the needed items including the UPS code and mailed it on 4/11/2007. I even made sure it was postmarked before the 4/15/2007 deadline. The rebate stated to allow 12 weeks for the rebate. On 7/25/2007 I called the Oster customer service, [protected]) and was told there was a glitch in the system and they would send out the rebate and I should receive it in aprox 2 weeks. It is now 9/5/2007 way past the 2 weeks and I have never received the rebate. I called back to the 800# just now and was told it looks like it was sent. I said maybe it was, but I have never received any rebate. The rep then told me she would forward my information to her supervisor. I said that is fine. I then made the rep aware that I see on the internet that there are several exact complaints and some have waited 9 months and still have not received their rebate. I feel that the company does not send the rebates out, THINKING most people do not track them and will eventually give up...BUT NOT ME! I have kept copies of all item that I sent in the envelope, even have a copy showing the postmark!

• Li
    LISA Aug 20, 2008

THIS IS A RIP OFF!! I ALSO PURCHASED THIS BLENDER AND SENT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION!! NO REBATE! WHAT ADDRESS DID YOU SEND IT TO?

• St
    Stacey May 28, 2008

Same thing happened to me!!! I sent mine 02/08 and it is now almost June, no rebate. The blender is not worth the money without the rebate!

James Sep 16, 2007

I bought the exact same thing and submitted the rebate on Dec 4, 2006 and still not getting the rebate! I agree with you that this company just hoping that all people will just give up on the $10