Orlando LasticoFraud

R

Orlando Lastico is a fraud, he poses himself as a building contractor and he uses fliers of other companies, and pretending that he is a partner of those companies. He took $6, 500.00 from me to rebuild our kitchen, he disappeared with the money. I took him to court, and won the case. Now he threatens me that he would rather kill me and go to jail than pay me my money.

He is a con man, very dangerous. It is very sad that our legal system cannot put away people like him.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices