OLOL Pontchartrain Surgery Center / Dr Gaerard Gianoliquality of healthcare

S Dec 17, 2018 Review updated:

Dr. Gianoli from OLOL Pontchartrain Surgery Center is coming of as a very caring and compassionate doctor, and he also comes off as a competent doctor, unfortunately, for my experience it turned to be a false pretense. I had a surgery at Pontchartrain Surgery Center to repair a fistula that according to his clinical impression was the source of my dizzy spells following a car accident. This surgeon claimed that I needed a minimally invasive outpatient surgery that would take care of the dizzy spells, but this was not the case for me. I ended up deaf in one ear, damaged facial nerves and more intense dizziness, after which he offered to fix my other ear as well. Do not be deluded by his kind appearance covering up for his poor surgical skills and poor medical judgement. My experience with this doctor has been fatally disastrous for my quality of life.

• J
      Nov 09, 2019

malfunction of equipment at this local ambulatory surgery center caused my spouse to lose vision in one eye, management covered up for their series of mistakes . olol pontchartrain surgery center is not supervised by authorities that can expose their cover ups. People should know to go there.

• J
      Nov 09, 2019

@jeshry People should know not to go there