Nutrition Action HealthletterScam

A Review updated:

Last year about October I received a offer in the mail from Nutrition Action Healthletter, Center for Science in the Public. They offered a year (12 months of newsletters) for $10.00. I guess I should have suspected that it was too good to be true, but I sent them my check. Now it is 2007 and I have yet to receive a newsletter. I contacted the company customer service and asked about the issues of the newsletter that I have not received but instead of sending me any issues they sent me a special subscription offer for another year. I hope you can look into this since I fear that others may get caught by this company’s scams. Let me know if you get anywhere. Thanks.

john lundgren Jan 08, 2020

The billing policy of Nutrition Action Newsletter is fraudulent, corrupt, and dishonest. For severlal years I paid for my subscription multiple times after getting billed. Finally, I realized that they were billing me just a month or so after I sent them a check. They still do this even after I complained.

I paid my year's subscription on December 2. It is now January 8 and I have received two more request for payment. Like most seniors, I trusted this company in the past and dutifully paid whenever they sent me the bill. They either have [censored]s in the billing department, or more likely, this is their modus operandi. It's totally fraudulent. Great publication run by crooks.