Norm EssaryScam artist

T

This guy is a scam artist. Do not do business with this guy! He has felony charges for theft bad check charges and several judgements against him and his girlfriend. Google him and you will see.

• St
    stevemati Mar 07, 2013

I met Norm in Vegas. He took me for a grand as well. We stayed in touch for a while. He was constantly trying to scam me for money. I always led him to believe I would send him money for propane fueling stations and classic cars. He was a very smooth talker and very convincing. He always had great stories for his problems luckily I live in Fl. so I was too far away to really get taken advantage of.

• Bi
    BigTommyGun Nov 30, 2012

Norm is in jail and he should be. He took $500 from me for a down payment on a Jeep that didnt exist. He took over $20, 000 from my good friend ( based off my vouch) for some Rhynos that didnt exist. He took money from an ex bishop we knew for same Rhynos (4x4 recreational vehicles). he took over $1000 from myself to aid his gambling. Il admit i loaned it but he just talks smooth and he will steal, lie, or cheat anyone including friends since elementary school. Its sad, i honestly thought Norm would do it to me, but i was screwed with all the rest and i lost a dear friend for vouching for Norms character. Boy was i wrong!!

Maria Dolores Oct 11, 2012

If this is Terri Smith the Matchmaker in California... Your karma caught up to you. YOU are fraudulent in the way you do business . You take your clients $ and don't make good on your contract. Karma...

• Li
    littleB Apr 13, 2012

Terri,
    Don't second guess yourself with this guy! you are definitely on the right track! you are not the first victim on his list by a long shot! he's a sneaky ### that makes sure he covers his tracks so his evil lies and plans cant come back to bite him! Norm you will get your karma one day, I hope it comes at you ten fold!

norm essary Mar 14, 2012

AND TERRI SMITH WHATS YOUR COMPLAINT ARE YOU THE BOGUS X TRYING TO TARNISH MY REPUTATION REALLY YES I SCREWED UP IN THE PAST BUT REALLY DIDNT SCREW U PROVE IT !!! WHAT A BOGUS NAME

norm essary Mar 14, 2012

i did sell him this truck i purchased it the same way i sold it i did not know it was tmu his i can prove yes you should have checked it first same as myself but u did not nor did i sorry but it is not my responsibility and i did not screw you over the guy that sold it to me screwed both of us i even have records from Chevrolet where i took it for repair i had no idea it was tmu till you pointed it out how is this my responsibility when i had no idea sorry for your loss but i did not cheat you i even went a step further and did extras on the vehicle for you right or wrong your fault for not car fax checking Norm Essary

• Gr
    Granillos Feb 24, 2012

In my opinion, Norm Essary is a dishonest person that you should not do business with. We purchased a 2006 GMC truck from him that he listed on Phoenix craigslist in January 2012. We saw the title was "clean"- as we were only clued in to look out for "salvaged" titles. Unfortunately, we should have used carfax prior to purchase- we would have seen that the truck he was claiming had only 125, 000 miles on it actually had an odometer discrepancy- our truck appears to have had its odometer tampered with or replaced more than once. We now believe our truck actually has over 230, 000 miles. We contacted Norm upon arriving at home and seeing the carfax report. He seemed shocked about the odometer discrepancy and promised to give us a full refund, but changed his mind after a week. Sadly, this has caused us to have less faith and trust in strangers, and we will be much more cautious in the future. He is also threatening to sue me for "slander" because of this post, which is why I have stated this "In My Opinion" and told only the truth about our experience with Norm Essary. If Norm does indeed follow through with his promise to refund our $11, 000 I will gladly remove this post and sing his praises, as I am not one to willfully hurt another's reputation.