NMX Finance Intel RptUnauthorzized charge

M Review updated:

My Vissa check cashing card was charged $4.95 without my authorization.

I will not pay this charge. I am instructing my bank not to honor this debit.

Mack Harrell
West Orange, NJ

• Da
    David Hazard Dec 15, 2019

I ordered a book for $4.95, subsequent to that I reviewed my credit card statements and I have been charged FOUR different charges totaling approximately $429. I will call them within several days to seek a refund. If the refund does not happen, I will go to the bank and ask them to handle it.

Will let you know the outcome.

• Sr
    sreethan May 21, 2012

Hi Friends,
    I had the same issue, i just call the above mentioned phone number. She mentioned that amount will be return in next 2 to 3 days.

• Tr
    TriCorp, LLC Jan 24, 2012

NMX made a $99.00 charge to my Visa Credit Card without any type of authorization.

• Wi
    winguy Jan 12, 2012

i also was suddenly charged $99 on Jan 12th. Called the [protected] number and spoke to a customer rep, Ally. Discussion was very calm and polite.
    She stated that the agreement was that I had to cancel after two issues. I responded that the TV agreement stated that, " After a few issues you will receive a billing notice. Simply write across it, ' No thanks ', and return it. " Also, that I had never received any billing statement.
    She told me she had no problem refunding the money and to expect it in my account in the next 20 - 30 days.
    We shall see if that happens.

• Te
    TEXHEARD Nov 18, 2011

11 / 17 / 2011 nmx intel withdrew 99. 00 from my checking acct with no approval.

• Ca
    CarlBurch Oct 26, 2011

I noticed an unauthorized charge on my Visa card.

• Co
    cobeye Oct 23, 2011

My complaint is that these scams are becoming more and more agrivating. Their ads promise something that is FREE, if you will just pay H & S charges of $4.95. or trial period of 30 (or more) days then they hit you with charges for details that were hidden in the fine print. I have just been notified that there is a $99.00 pending charge from NMX Financial Intel
    Report. I have no idea who this company (?) is nor what their service is. They collected the $4.95 in mid July but I don't recall getting ANYTHING from this company (?). I am going to notify my bank ASAP to refuse this charge. And as soon as I find out who they are (officially) then I will report them to the Better Business Bureau.

• Sh
    Shelster0035 Oct 05, 2011

I just spoke with a gentleman and he was fantastic! No big deal! He was very understanding! He credited my account without any problems, just don't go calling with an attitude!

• Ca
    cali_dude2 Sep 23, 2011

I was just able to get my charge reversed as well. Just call the above number and talk to the rep. My complaint was that when I ordered the free Milton Friedman book on August 8th, the offer said I would also "receive a two-month trial period to The Financial Intelligence Report."

I interpreted that as "two months = August 8th to October 7th" and was intending to cancel my subscription just before October 7th.

The rep said that "two months" really means "two issues" and that since I had received two issues -- the August one and the September one -- that's why they billed me.

I pointed out that his interpretation was not at all apparent from the wording of the offer, and he promptly and courteously refunded the money and cancelled my subscription. On the same call, I cancelled all the other subscription offers I had taken advantage of lately.

• Na
    Nandel Aug 27, 2011

The phone number that is listed on my checking account for this charge is [protected]. The company is News Max Media. If you have received a book titled "Money Mischief" it came with a subscription to a financial service that you needed to cancel within the first few days. The cost of the subscription is $99. I called today & they nicely agreed to a full refund of the $99. When you call take option #2 & be polite to the sales rep & you should receive a full refund, too.

• Kg
    kgoode Aug 27, 2011

this company just caused my account to have $99 + $102 overdraft fees!!! Who are they and yes they should be arrested

• Ho
    Hoozat Aug 26, 2011

Yup.. Just got the same charge on my account... they should hand befroe they get paid.. Hey..How about arresting them.. thats an idea

• Na
    Nandel Aug 23, 2011

I just found the same thing on my card statement & the result will be the same for them. Who are these people & what rock did they crawl out from under?

• Al
    Allan Campbell Jul 14, 2011

The above NMX entity has made unauthorized charges on my Visa credit casrd in the amount of $99.00. They have been contested to Visa and will njot be paid.