Nintendo Ds LiteAnimal crossing city folk

K

I heard that nintendo was coming out with a new game called animal crossing city folk so I decided to do some reasearch of my own and I found that it is only for the wii. When I heard this I was very dissapointed because I am a huge fan of the animal crossing games (Game cube and ds) basicly what I am trying to say is you should make it for the nintendo ds! Not all people in this country can afford a $400 game system! Please make it for the nintendo ds, I know that everbody I know will buy it, including me. I'd even buy it for $30.00! Everbody loves animal crossing and not everybody can afford the over-priced wii! If you dont make it I will never buy anything from you again and I will tell everbody I know not to buy anything from you! And trust me, I know a lot of people.

• Ap
    applesucksarse Dec 22, 2010

recently i bought a Nintendo DS lite with my own money that my grandma gave me as a birthday present. everything worked fine. for two weeks that is. with my Nintendo system i also picked up Mario kart DS from the local target store. suddenly one day i noticed the right shoulder button had trouble registering key presses, and that it required me to press it hard to get any response. this problem sometimes occurred, other times it worked like normal. living in a harsh winter, i blamed the freezing temperatures for the problem. soon, the left shoulder button had the same problems too. even at room temperature, the problem still existed. sometimes one button is problematic, other times BOTH the buttons are glitchy. i called Nintendo and asked for a quote on repairs forb oth buttons, which came to a whopping $70. they refused to cover it under warranty, stating that the problem was not a defect in workmanship of the product. ###. never was it dropped or exposed to moisture. the button problem, as i soon discovered, was not rare. many other people have the same issues, on DS systems as well as some of the gameboy advance systems. needless to say, ### nintendo for their ### products and warranty. as for the DS, currently i have yet to get rid of it. i fell victim to their products. even my xbox 360, 2 years now, has no problems. my ps2, now in its 8th year, also works flawlessly. my first ps2 was defective, but sony gladly sent us a replacement at no charge. now thats the way to do business. i will NEVER BUY ANOTHER NINTENDO PRODUCT AGAIN!!!

• Rl
    rlpNC Dec 16, 2010

Gamestop in general has shady business practices. There are TONS of complaints on the store including repackaging products and selling as new. I avoid them at all costs when I can!

• Br
    brandon hargrave Dec 16, 2010

i odered a ds from there website then they sent the wrong color i called the helpline and the woman there was rude and said the best thing i could do was go to the store and see if they had what i wanted but i did't have time thats why i orderd online. and since when is it ok to get poeple to pay for something and then send whatever they want you to have i orderd a blue ds for my son and these ###s send me a pink one now i don't have enogh time to go and get a new or different color and they can't do anything about it . so anybody who accualy needs something don't go to gamestop or the'll just scerw it up for you

• 1p
    1pissedmom Jan 21, 2010

I am actually writing a complaint about the textz my 10 year old daughter receives. I don't know much about this specific game but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem:

My daughter was texted a "note" that said the following... "What is your favorite part of a boy's body. If you get it correct, you'll get a surprise."

I was not under the impression these were real people. I thought they were animated computer prompts, etc. This is something VERY serious so please don't make juvenille comments about my post. Thank you

• i need to know how to make a million bells a day!!!

• Ca
    CaliCandy May 12, 2009

I would Love to see Nintendo make Animal Crossing City Folk for the DS system's. I have the game for my WII and would love the ability to cross back and forth between town's. I have wild world for my DS and just like City Folk, I play it almost every day! I'm addicted to both games. Just honestly wish I could visit my town's from either system. Come on Nintendo, You would sell a ton of game's for both Systems!!

• Jh
    jhgfghjkl;' May 08, 2009

YOU GO GIRL!!!

margietx2009 Feb 10, 2009

Yes can yall please make it for nintendo ds.Cause i really love Animal Crossing and I saw the new one on city life.But there is not one out for the nintendo ds.I hope yall truelly well make one for the ds.I well keep my eyes out fot it.Thank you.

• Bl
    Bloodflame66 Jan 13, 2009

I mean, it said they made it for DS lite at the bottom of the screen, that is a rip off! I thouhgt it hadn't came out yet. I have a wii, but I mean, why make it for the Wii and not the DS lite? the DS lite/DS it cheaper. Plus more people would buy it for the DS lite/DS because the game is cheaper! I love Animal Crossing Wild World for DS, but I lost. Once I had a ton of fruit trees, I would get, like, 1 million bells a day? I payed of my house loan right away! The DS lite/DS seems more populaur then the Wii, but that's just my opinion.

• Ti
    Tiff Dec 01, 2008

The Wii is $398 where I live... and I agree it's too overpriced just to play Animal Crossing... but you can't seriously expect them to make a new Animal Crossing for DS now. Not with the PS3 out there and the Xbox360.

There is only so much they can do for an Animal Crossing game in the first place because it's a DS... There isn't much space for a big game and the graphics suck.

• Sl
    Slade Nov 26, 2008

The Wii is NOT $400. Where are you looking? It is only $250 at stores. Seriously, save up and buy one for City Folk. The thing is, is that City Folk has too much info for a DS to carry, which is my guess. Also you USE the DS in the game as well as a "briefcase", and can even switch your town from Wild World over to City Folk.

Stop being ridiculous. A Wii isn't over priced, and no City Folk should not be for DS. It's also a great game :) My GF is playing it right now.

• Ka
    katelyn blair Nov 17, 2008

look i heard that the Wii has a new game out called animal crossing:city folk. Im kind of mad because i cant afford a 400$ game system. so i have animal crossing:wild world for the d.s. me and my friend Alyson both have actually and were kind of mad at u that u didn't make city folk for the d.s. so please make it for the d.s. and i will buy it.

• Re
    rebecca Aug 23, 2008

omg.. like i love animal crossing and this new game is on the wii! plz make this on ds because i will be a huge fan o u!

• Ka
    katrina Aug 12, 2008

Ha, I love animal crossing.

But I think you shold rethink this
    they came out with an Animal Crossing in 2005.
    It's called Animal Crossing : Wild World.
    Seriously though..don't discriminate the $400 Wii if you like this game as much as you probably do.
    Just chill. Save money. Get one. Then get the game.

• Le
    Lexus Aug 09, 2008

Look, I absolutly LOVE Animal crossing games. They are the only games I actually don't get bored with. But sooner or later I'm going to get bored of the same game over and over again because I play it literatly every single day since last summer. Please, I'm begging you!

Chris Aug 08, 2008

I hope this is a joke. Can you imagine the reaction on Nintendo's corporate heads when they see this?
    "Oh no! She knows a LOT of people! I guess we definitely have to worry about the other one billion customers we have!"
    Seriously, are you twelve or something? Get off the internet, kiddo.