Nickelodeon — inappropriate language
My 6 year old came up to me tonight and asked "Are you having sex?" So I asked her where she heard that word and to my surprise she told me from a new Nickelodeon show. She heard it from the new "Victorious 411". Way to go Nickelodeon! I am completely disgusted that not only am I having to have a conversation with my 6 year old that I shouldn't at this age, but because it came from NICKELODEON! It's not like she was watching Soap Opera network or HBO! Thanks Nickelodeon!
More Nickelodeon Complaints & Reviews
- NickJr - Bring Old NickJr Back
- Nickelodeon - racist comments
- Nickelodeon - victorious show
- Nickelodeon / Cartoon Network - The shows
- Nickelodeon - innappropriate
- Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards - Kesha as host
- Nickelodeon - loud house
- Nickelodeon - Programming
- Nickelodeon - The "girls rule Sundays" moniker is sexist and should be removed.
- Nick Jr. - girl's rule sundays