Nicholas Geudry (King Krimzon)scammer

There's a scam artist named Nicholas Geudry who lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He goes by another name called "King Krimzon". I "Google searched" Nicholas Geudry's name and just found these links where he recently scammed his neighbor over $2000 (http://fox17online.com/2015/12/23/2000-fraudulent-check-ruins-christmas-for-wyoming-family/ and http://fox17online.com/2015/12/24/wyoming-family-taken-for-2000-gets-their-christmas-back-thanks-to-complete-strangers/). Anyway, I was a victim who got scammed by Nicholas Geudry. He scammed me over $60 for an audio interface that he was selling on Craigslist back in April 2013. He had it for sale for $100 but was willing to sell it to me for $60 instead. Anyway, he didn't want to take PayPal and he only wanted to do either a bank wire or a money order. So I sent him a money order. He kept ignoring my e-mails after I sent him the money order. I even called him on the telephone but he hung up on me. So I called MoneyGram with my confirmation number to verify if the money order was cashed and they said that it was cashed. They sent me information about the bank of where he cashed it in. Then when I sent him a complaint letter and forwarded it to the Grand Rapids police department and to the Michigan attorney general (Bill Schuette), he finally responded to me. He said that I'm the one who's scamming him. He threatened to sue me since he said that his father is a lawyer. WHAT A LIAR! I "Google searched" his last name and there's no lawyer whose last name is Geudry. Anyway, he claimed that he took pictures of the item that he sent to me. When I told him to show me proof, he then ignored me. I gave up since there was nothing I could do. One of the Grand Rapids police officers told me that the best I could do is to take him to court. It's not worth it because of lawyer fees and traveling, which would be way more than the $60 just to buy this audio interface. Plus, he goes by his stage name "King Krimzon" where he does violent rap music talking about raping women and killing people. He frequently hangs out at the Flamingo Lounge (930 Bridge Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504) to perform his "cRAP" music. Here are some links to his social media profiles: https://www.facebook.com/kingkrimzon666 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7zt7PIhzf8flsyyEbhMQzw https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-1b3a8OmrKuDkqoCt-GMvQ I still haven't gotten over him scamming me $60. I hope that he rots in hell and goes to jail for a very long time. I informed the Grand Rapids police department about him and all the things he does scamming people. Here's are links to his criminal records: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=443348 http://jailhub.com/arrests/michigan/kent-county/november-2013/nicholas-joseph-guedry.html http://jailhub.com/arrests/michigan/kent-county/2014/october/nicholas-joseph-guedry.html

• Updated by Ipkiss · Apr 02, 2018

Since he asked for another update, I'll continue posting.

It's funny how this deadbeat was on The Dr. Phil Show only to be embarrassed. The Insane Clown Posse gave him some feedback.

He spends his whole life scamming people. He even stole his wife's credit cards to fund his rap career. I could see why he scammed me and so many other people. Talk about selfishness. Also, he named his son Krimzon without consulting his wife.

He thinks he can get away with his scams by acting all innocent (Murder Rap Records — king krimzon name under scammer on web). I can't wait to see him rot in hell.

www.drphil.com/shows/my-husband-refuses-to-get-a-job-and-believes-he-is-going-to-become-a-famous-murder-rapper/

www.drphil.com/videos/i-thought-it-was-a-midlife-crisis-says-woman-whose-husband-is-working-to-become-a-murder-rapper/

www.drphil.com/videos/our-bills-are-paid-so-why-do-i-have-to-work-says-man-who-wants-to-become-a-murder-rapper/

www.drphil.com/videos/man-claims-playing-a-murder-rapping-evil-clown-is-like-therapy-for-him/

www.drphil.com/videos/man-admits-he-took-out-student-loans-to-help-fund-murder-rapping-clown-project/

www.drphil.com/videos/what-insane-clown-posses-violent-j-tells-aspiring-murder-rapper-king-krimzon-about-his-act/

www.drphil.com/videos/dr-phil-to-guest-get-a-job-quit-breaking-the-law-and-dont-expose-your-son-to-things-that-he-shouldnt-be-exposed-to/

www.drphil.com/videos/todays-takeaway-dreams-come-with-responsibility/

Here are more of his arrest records:

www.rapsheets.org/michigan/doc-prisoner/GUEDRY_NICHOLAS/443348

938 Tarpon St SW, Wyoming, MI 49509

4747 W River Dr NE #32, Comstock Park, MI 49321

• To
    Todd Hayes Nov 09, 2021

Your son should be insulated from your lifestyle. It can’t be healthy for a child to be exposed to your music and videos. Please leave him and all children out of your routines.

• Cr
    Crassus77 May 03, 2020

He even stole his handle. King Crimson is a progressive rock band from England. Wow, [censored]bag just changed around two letters. Genius! Get a life scumbag.

• Je
    Jenny Cavanaugh Aug 13, 2018

You guys dont know the half, , , , I have been a step father to his 17 year old son he has never even met, , , he is ordered to pay $19.00 dollars a week in cs and cries to foc saying he is disabled. Yeah he is a joke.. if you watched any of his vids he flashes all kinds of cash like he is cool or something.. I'm so glad that my son will never know how much of a piece of [censored] this dude actually is.. He just needs to grow up and get a job and take care of his children!!!

• Me
    MelissaRum Apr 13, 2021

@Jenny Cavanaugh He hasn't paid child support in years. All 4 of us moms are raising his kids just fine !

• In
    Inshock22 Mar 24, 2018

That BROKE piece of [censor], snitch, rat, PC PUNK is a JOKE. And his wife... lets not even get started with her!! Her on Dr Phil crying about his wanna be LAUGHABLE career. She just as involved as he is. Dont buy that poor me, im struggling [censor]! Shes a great role model for her kid looking like a strung out trap hoe in his videos. Love the fishnet out fit. Scam artist, sad sad example of society.

• NickGuedry Nov 17, 2017

I just want to thank you for making this complaint becuase it has got me bookings and Record sales looking like a bad [censor] and someone who is a scam artist, my fans actually like this kind of stuff so if you could write another review I'd really appreciate it, I disagree with your claim because I never sold any type of interface but never fought the ad you put up because it actually helps my career because my songs are about Murder and taking people's money so by having this on line makes my music look like it's actually really what I do so again I appreciate this and if you could do a update or another review I'd really appreciate it

Comments

• Th
    thewickedcuck Feb 10, 2018

@NickGuedry how do i buy king krimzon merchandise and cd's?

• Di
    Diane Van De Mortel May 03, 2018

@NickGuedry Try interpunctions. Now I know why you can't get a job. Grow up.

Mal84 Jul 06, 2018

@thewickedcuck Send me 60 dollars by money order

Mal84 Jul 06, 2018

@thewickedcuck Just send me 60 dollars by bank wire or money order

ChuckFitzGaming101 Dec 03, 2019

@NickGuedry So you actually hop online and admit that you're not the scam artist that you claim to be in your crap music? So you're a fraud all the way around.