New York Sports Club [NYSC]customer services and billing

E Jul 10, 2019

They have terrible costumer service. All of the tvs are always broken. I have to try between 3-5 ellipticals before I can actually find one that works which wastes half the time I have allotted for working out. I can't speak to a manager no matter when I call. They raised our rate without telling us 2 years in a row. The first year they did it they lowered it back down and assured me they wouldn't do it again which of course they did. When my husband and I cancelled our memberships because we were tired of all of these problems in May 2019, they "lost" his cancelation paperwork and continued to charge us for the next 2 months a long with another cancellation fee and a 45 day notice where they continued to charge us a full months rate and prorated it for a half a month. This just happened today so they claim the payments will stop after 45 days but I have no reason to believe they will. We have disputed all the charges on our credit card but New York Sports Club is taking absolutely no responsibility what so ever and just keeps saying it is an automated system and there is nothing they can do about it. I tried to call corporate to discuss this matter and they told me they can't forward me to a manager so simply no one can help me supposedly and I am extremely frustrated.