Ndot TechnologiesTaximobility, Tagmytaxi

A

Ndot Technology AKA Taximobility, Tagmytaxi is company based in india, i had the misfortune of dealing with this company, i went into a project with this company, i run a small taxi company in United Kingdom and i ordared a taxi hailing app, their taximobility app, we agreed on a price and specification of my app and paid $6000 deposit.
thats when problems started, the app they delivered was a complete waist of time and when i tried to get it sorted, the demand for more money started. bassically you deal with this company at your own peril, before the purchase they will promise everything you want but once you have paid, thats when the problems start, they will try to milk you for more money and come up with a whole lot of excuses and demand more money.
they never delivered what they promised and now i am $6000 out of pocket.
do not deal with this with company, they will rob you and leave you thousands of dollers worse off.
if you need any more information you can get back to me,
Greenline Airport Taxis Milton Keynes

Sara_12 Oct 08, 2019

I am Sara from Pune, India. I want to share with you the effectiveness of the taxi dispatch software from NDOT. I heard about them from one of my acquaintances when I was in need to automate my fleet. When I made queries before my purchase, they made me feel comfortable and explained everything very politely and patiently. To get a better understanding, I went to their place for a face-to-face interaction. After a warm welcome, we had a meeting where they explained how their dispatch software could have an impact on my taxi business. Was very happy with the entire procedures. Now, the software provides me all that I need to digitize my business. Thanks, NDOT for the wonderful platform and delightful experience.