NCLmy vacation was ruined

The cruise was ok but on our last day to enjoy the ship we were rudely awaken at 6:30 am by US. Customs agents barging into our state room unanounced and making i and my gf dress and leave the comfort of our room and stand in the hall where we were then grilled by one agent for about 30 min while the other agents raided our stateroom. They had a list of supposed convictions against my gf and they asked us how we met and a few other questions then they asked me who has never had so much as a speeding ticket, if i had ever been convicted of anything! they never did tell us exactly what they were looking for! The whole thing left a bad taste in our (my) mouth! So i think that before i would ever cruise with ncl again i would need a refund!