The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NCL — my vacation was ruined
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The cruise was ok but on our last day to enjoy the ship we were rudely awaken at 6:30 am by US. Customs agents barging into our state room unanounced and making i and my gf dress and leave the comfort of our room and stand in the hall where we were then grilled by one agent for about 30 min while the other agents raided our stateroom. They had a list of supposed convictions against my gf and they asked us how we met and a few other questions then they asked me who has never had so much as a speeding ticket, if i had ever been convicted of anything! they never did tell us exactly what they were looking for! The whole thing left a bad taste in our (my) mouth! So i think that before i would ever cruise with ncl again i would need a refund!
More NCL Complaints & Reviews
- Norwegian Cruise Line - no customer service at all
- Norwegian Cruise Line - worst experience ever
- Norwegian Cruise Line - horrible service, rude staff, poor quality food!
- Norwegian Cruise Line - room, service and food
- NCL Cruises - cruise on ncl dawn aug. 23 to aug. 30
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - check in and odor in bathroom
- Norwegian Cruises - the whole experience
- NCL Cruise Lines - what a rough 4 days!!!
- Norwegian Cruise Lines - poor customer service
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - customer service, cabin issues, lost property and more