ncisonline.comcomplete scam

I had signed up with ncisonline.com and paid $99 dollare for the package then another ninty some thing for the program that can help you kick the process, basically they provide you with a list of about thousends of people names and locations that are due a fund from hud, the problem is none and I mean none of these poeple listed on the form are still in the same location, so you have to try and locate them and I did try but honestly it is mission impossible.
The list that they provide you with is so out dated that it is onehundere years old, the pople have moved or died or what ever and every time I called them asking for a refund they told me that I need to send 60letters to people every week for 3monthes and I did send arround 100 in just 2 weeks but all of the letter, all of them been returned to me cuz of address not found, and I cant keep spending money on paper and ink and envelopes and stamps any more so I gave up, I dont want my refund any more but I dont want any one either to fall and fail as I did.

• Ra
    rain19 Feb 16, 2010

Hi

I wish that I had know about this before I ordered the package how can I get my money back
    I just found out about this web site

sky 18

• Pa
    pacman569 Apr 18, 2010

NCISONLINE IS A FRAUD. I BOUGHT THE PROGRAM TRIED IT FOR 90 DAYS NO LUCK MADE NO MONEY. I DID 60 A WEEK. WHEN THE PEOPLE COLLECT THERE MONEY THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY YOU. YOU CAN SUE THEM. HUD AND NCIS WILL NOT BACK YOU UP. YOU ARE SENDING OUT FORMS FOR PEOPLE TO COLLECT A MORTGAGE REFUND FROM HUD. WHAT YOU ARE REALLY DOING IS HELPING THEM COLLECT THE MONEY AND YOU GET NOTHING IN RETURN. HUD WILL SAY SORRY WE CANT HELP YOU WE ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE HOME OWNERS. SO BUYERS BEWARE!!! THEY USE THE HUD ITS TRUE IT GOES TO HUD BUT THE HOMEOWNERS DONT PAY. HUD DONT PAY YOU EITHER YOU ARE WASTING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. ITS ALOT OF PAPERWORK YOU MUST FILL OUT AND SEND OUT TO THE HOMEOWNERS. YOU GET 0.00 DOLLARS IN RETURN YOU HAVE STAMPS INK PAPER ECT GOING OUT AND NOTHING COMING IN. IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION SEND ME A MESSAGE AT [email protected]
    THANKS

• Kt
    kthompson Oct 04, 2010

I am battling with them for a refund right now. They claimed I didn't send back 90 days worth of names but I did. They stated that I was missing a month and a half of the first 90 days. I sent them a copy of the listings again and after a week I called them back. They claimed I only sent the first month back. I thjreatened them with the better business buearu and they said a courtesy refund would be issued in 5 to 12 days. I don't think they have any intention of refunding my money and will shread my list.

• Ri
    Rightthinkin Jul 13, 2011

i almost did it too thanks pacman569

• Ri
    Rightthinkin Jul 13, 2011

I saw two different postings that pacman569 made and I like that thanks again for the warnings.

Comments