Natural Health NetworkScam

J

I've applied for their trial offer but instead of charging me for shipping expenses only they've deducted almost $100 from my account. When I emailed them and asked for refund no reply followed and now each month they keep charging me and I keep receiving their useless product as well.

• Tr
    Trish Williams Sep 17, 2014

Ordered a trial sample but they keep sending each month and charging my credit card with out authorisation
    the product is veloura anti wrinkle cream and alluria revitalizing cream. Would like them to stop.