National Home Gardening Clublifetime membership

D Feb 21, 2019 Review updated:

I too, like I see many in the same boat; have a lifetime membership I paid for and can not get in touch with anyone. How can a company offer lifetime memberships and then shut down. Shouldn't there be some kind of restitution?
I moved and also remarried and I forgot to change my address but my mail has always be forwarded.
My membership # [protected]

Donna Bryson Gurtner

• Bl
    Blueyeqq Mar 15, 2019

I had not been involved in the club in a few years but not only paid my life time membership once, but then paid it a second time for as they stated at the time for "more perks" Im not sure what that means. I enjoyed the magazines but haven't received them in a long time. Is this club even valid anymore, does anyone have any information on it, is there no one to call or contact the number on my membership cards does not work, anyone have ANY information ?

• Br
    Brenda Boyd Apr 09, 2019

I found my lifetime membership # on one of my mag's I kept. #[protected]... what can we do??? I'm lost here but this fricking sucks big eggs!!! B. in Bardstown, KY

Jon Hunt May 22, 2019

I too am a "Lifetime" member. I haven't rec'd anything from them form several years. I ran across my membership card a couple of days ago, and began wondering what became of my $180 dollar investment. I enjoyed the magazine and testing the products. Does anyone know what happened to them?

• Ro
    Robert1820 Mar 29, 2020

@Jon Hunt Same thing happened to me. I made the investment. Bought quite a few of the books and then. Nothing. All my mail had been forwarded as well. Few years back. Maybe further. Stuff just stopped. Found my folder for lifetime membership and am just researching now

Vicki ohio May 19, 2020

I see other people have the same problem! I have a lifetime membership since 2007. I paid for It and can not get in touch with anyone. How can a company offer lifetime memberships and then disappear! Shouldn't there be some kind of restitution?
    [protected]

Vicki Thornley Sep 25, 2020

I paid for a life time membership, also. Bought some books. Got my magazines, and then all of a sudden, nothing! Been years since I heard from them. I just thought it was me, but, I see it's many people. They could at least have let us know what was happening. I enjoyed the National Home Gardening Club. What happened?????? 🌻

Vicki Thornley Sep 25, 2020

What happened to our lifetime membership in this club? They left us cold and dry. 🌻