Napa Auto CareBad business practices

This owner is the most rude, unethical and unbusiness like. I sent my car to this shop and told them not to do any repairs without authorization. They didnt listen, did it anyways and wanted me to pay. My warranty company refused to have this shop repair my car because the owner refused to do the services the right way. When I took my car to another shop he stole parts off of my car and damaged them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices