MVQ SavingsZoo.comCancel membership

K Dec 10, 2020

Member ID P9424850781

I recently notice a charge on my bank account from your company. I did not authorize this purchase. The first time I heard anything about it was when I saw the charges in my bank account. I have tried to contact the company to no avail. I wish to cancel this membership immediately and I want to be refunded for this unauthorized charge.
Have a great day

Kaylan G

Cancel membership

• Aa
    Aaron Notimetowaste Benoit Jun 04, 2021

I want to cancel my subscription I never sign up for this don't don't know how or who y'all are but let me out of this and give me my money back. And that bogus [censored] goggle company that came with yall

• Lo
    Lovely Marie Jun 02, 2021

What is this company. I don't know why I am being charged. I don't have a membership. Never had a membership. I have not given permission to withdraw money from my account. I don't know who this company is or how my bank information was found. This is THEFT and FRAUD. THIS IS A SCAM!

• Ir
    Irene Stone May 22, 2021

I didn't open this account. Please remove it from my account and REFUND your theft from my account immediately!!!

Jackie Novak Joll May 20, 2021

I called to cancel my membership a month ago I wanted it off my bill

John Leddy May 12, 2021

cancel my membership I did not authorize any transaction with this company. Please stop making charges to my card.

John Leddy May 12, 2021

please cancel my membership and refund my money back to my back I didn't ask for this.

Ronald Rowles May 04, 2021

Please refund my account and remove me ASAP. I did not sign up for this I was told I won a 100$ gift card and was scammed... I want my money back

• De
    Denisecsencsits May 03, 2021

Please cancel my membership to yorsavingzoo. Denise Csencsits

• Br
    brittany scott Apr 15, 2021

You guys fooled me and to thinking you were part of T-Mobile Metro and never connected me with the correct representative damn near coerce me into signing up for something just to hurry up to get off the phone. Horrible service please remove me from this subscription please unsubscribe me you are charging me for absolutely nothing I'm very disappointed
    Signed
    Brittany Scott,
    Dallas TX

Ronald Rowles May 04, 2021

@brittany scott Did they respond or cancel it

David Gilewski Sr. Apr 12, 2021

I did not open any account please closed it and refund my money 3.99

@David Gilewski Sr. Did they refund you and cancel

• Gr
    Gregory Leppla Apr 10, 2021

I received a letter in the mail saying I had a 15 day trial membership. At the end of the 15 days my account would be charged $23.87 a month. I could call or email my cancelation. I emailed it immediately. I have no idea where, why, or how I got this letter, or what account would be charged.
    Why don't we spend government money cleaning up this stuff here instead of sending money to Mexicans who promise to stay in Mexico.

• Ka
    Kathy Murray Apr 10, 2021

Please cancel my membership that I did not autho
    rize, My membership is P9425358920

• Ju
    Justin P1 Apr 03, 2021

I did not subscribe for this subscription you have charged me $23
    I want my money back immediately, cancel my subscription and never contact me again

@Justin P1 Did they do anything you requested

• Ka
    Kathy Murray Apr 01, 2021

I did not authorize money to be taken from my account Please return it

• Un
    United Souls Undeniably Mar 17, 2021

I dont know who savingszoo is but im getting charged 23 for it. I want my money back, i never authorized

Daphyne Cowger Mar 11, 2021

I would like to cancel my membership to your company, do not charge my account

• Rp
    rpm, sr Mar 06, 2021

Cancel my unauthorized membership. ID No. P9425191572

TOTALLY NOT INTERESTED IN SPENDING MONEY TO "SAVE" MONEY!

Richard P. Mullen

Joseph Camacho Mar 03, 2021

Member ID No. P9425178716
    Please cancel my membership immediately. Thank you.

Joseph D. Camacho

• La
    Lajan kashkha Feb 17, 2021

I did not authorize these payments && i keep getting charged please remove this membership && my info to keep me from future problems thank you

• Re
    Rex Catt Feb 13, 2021

I have a charge on my VISA card for the amount of 3.99 that I don't think I gave permission to do so. I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO STOP THE CHARGES AND RETURN MY MONEY BACK PLEASE.

• Mi
    Mims Campbell Jan 31, 2021

I have charge on my chime card for 3.99 that I didn't authorize and I want my money back

• Do
    Donald Hooks Jan 09, 2021

I did not authorize any transaction with this company and have no idea what it is . Please stop making charges to my charge card. Contact me at [email protected]

Dan Bergeron Dec 19, 2020

I didn't open this account. Please refund all monies taken from my account.