Ms Sandra Allen BernadetteHas she declared all her income

D

Currently i have filed divorce under the Kenyan Laws. (my name Dipti Fernandes) However, the matrimonial home purchased here in Kenya, is now claimed by husband Jose Dhania Fernandes) to be under the ownership of a british citizen and resident of the UK (Ms Sandra Allen Bernadette) . She happens to be his lawyer, and confidant on all his financial matters.

Now that i am seeking my share of the property - he claims he is not the owner by having changed the title deed documentation to proove she is the owner on titles signed here in Kenya without my consent. She also practices as a lawyer.

I am desperate as i am trying to support my two children currently studying in university - one is in UK, and the other is in Austria.

I would really appreciate help in establishing the facts so that my husband does not get away with this kind of harrassment.
Dipti Fernandes
dipti.[protected]@gmail.com
tel: +[protected]

RESOLVED

This has been resolved and I would kindly like it to be removed from the internet in order to respect my privacy. I would hereby like to withdraw this complaint and declare it as redundant and in no way true. Please remove this from the internet