The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ms Sandra Allen BernadetteHas she declared all her income

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

Currently i have filed divorce under the Kenyan Laws. (my name Dipti Fernandes) However, the matrimonial home purchased here in Kenya, is now claimed by husband Jose Dhania Fernandes) to be under the ownership of a british citizen and resident of the UK (Ms Sandra Allen Bernadette) . She happens to be his lawyer, and confidant on all his financial matters.

Now that i am seeking my share of the property - he claims he is not the owner by having changed the title deed documentation to proove she is the owner on titles signed here in Kenya without my consent. She also practices as a lawyer.

I am desperate as i am trying to support my two children currently studying in university - one is in UK, and the other is in Austria.

I would really appreciate help in establishing the facts so that my husband does not get away with this kind of harrassment.
Dipti Fernandes
tel: +[protected]


This has been resolved and I would kindly like it to be removed from the internet in order to respect my privacy. I would hereby like to withdraw this complaint and declare it as redundant and in no way true. Please remove this from the internet

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.