Mr. CoffeeDoes not brew

Yes, I have a new Mr. Coffee and after two days old, it just stopped brewing (it is a 6 cup coffee maker, )
I am very upset and the store will not allow return as it has been used. This is not very good customer service and I would like a refund of my $ . I need to purchase another coffee maker
and should not have to go thru this inconvenience when the product is obviously faulty. I purchased at the WalMart just up the street from my home. I would appreciate a response and also a refund to my Credit card.
My email address is [protected]@sterlingphotography.com

Thank you very much.
Debra Burke
Cell phone # [protected]
672 Jamestown Blvd Apt. 1319
Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714

• Se
    Seriously123 Dec 06, 2013

Hmmm mr coffee single serve decided to explode all over my kitchen and face severely burning my eye and nose. So lucky my toddler was not in the kitchen as I was a good 2 or 3 feet away from the machine when it caused my injuries.

• Li
    Liz in Florida Nov 18, 2009

Liz
    Hollywood, Fl.

November 18, 2009

Looking forward to my morning cup of coffee to drink while reading the newspaper, I went to the kitchen, and much to my surprise...my Mr. Coffee I purchased 2 months ago was not working. It was just sitting there, ice cold. What happened? Should I have listened to friends and bought another brand? I guess so. They all were right. I made a makeshift "chemex" and had the best coffee in a long, long time. Target will not credit my account as the coffee pot is used and I threw out the box and sales slip. What to do. I will never buy another Mr. Coffee..(I wonder what foreign country it came from!)

Liz