MP3Downloadhq.comBuyer beware

L

his is a joke of a web-site to down-load music. I originally joined in 9-2003, b-c my son wanted me to for him. We never got a successful down-load. Well he and I both forgot about this membership. [protected] my checking account shows WTS*800-717-7476WTS(Web Transaction Services)withdrew $18.00 for MP3Downloadhq.com. This down-load site is charging me for another year membership fee! I go on the web-site to email and state that I want the membership canceled and my account be refunded $18.00. I got an email back stating they were sorry for my trouble with down-loading and proceeded to give me directions on how to down-load. I went back to the web-site and found a Satisfaction Survey form, which stated if you are applying for a refund, all fields are required and I had to mail it to the above P O. I sent this on [protected] and several email's. And to date 12-17-2004, I still haven't received a refund. I guess the only thing left to do is to have my checking account canceled and re-issued with another account# to keep MP3Downloadhq.com from withdrawing money again in 2005. There is no way to get in touch with this whatever it is to get my money back nor does it do what it's web-site states it does. Buyers beware!

• He
    help_me_download Feb 17, 2010

Hello,

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve the issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM

US Phone Support [protected]
    UK Phone Support [protected]
    AU Phone Support [protected]

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.mp3helpdesk.com for online chat support.
    Our Operations is available 24/7.