MovieTickets.compurchase of movie tickets online

C Nov 23, 2018

I inadvertently selected the wrong date today instead of tomorrow when buying tickets for my visiting family to go to a movie together. I immediately realized my mistake when I received the confirmation email and called movietickets.com within 10 minutes of my purchase. The customer service rep's response was "read the refund policy in your confirmation email." In other words: tough luck. Wow did she seem unhappy in her job. I next called the movie theater and the service rep said he could exchange the tickets if I came in person before the movie started. Unfortunately, the movie started in 30 minutes and I live an hour away. He added that he thought all online ticket agencies offered a refund policy for situations like this so I should re-check with them. Nope. Not Movietickets.com. So much for being customer obsessed. At least I have an opportunity to express my frustation with my wallet. From now on its Fandango or any service but MovieTickets.com.

• Le
    Lesley Morrison Apr 26, 2019

I made a mistake and purchased the wrong tickets and I'm trying to get a refund. I called the number which immediately directed me to send an email to [protected]@movietickets.com. I received one response where they said they forwarded my request to the correct department and haven't heard anything g back. Who else should I try?