Motel 6 — housekeeping customer service
Me and my wife where at motel 6 on 18900 47th Ave South SeaTac wa on dates Sept 27 2019 - Sept 28 2019
And the older man that was a maid litterally walked in the room after hearing my wife in the shower and heard shower running and was trying to peek in the bathroom opening the door . My wife feels very uncomfortable and is tramatized by this happening I talk to the lady that was in charge of maids and she blew me off and didn't respond to me and flicked me off, I went to the front office and talk to the manager in charge and she said she will speak to them and apologize, so the next day I tried to pay and they told me I can't extend my stay because of smoking and me and my wife have asthma and don't smoke and the lady in charger of maids basically grin that I was getting kicked out . the housekeeping service is very unprofessional and their are several people that has been thru the same issue with that hotel and no one doesn't fix the staffs conduct I am a disabled veteran and very disappointed with my stay.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days