Monster Indiapaid service scams monster.com

P Review updated:

hi

I am an employer and was looking for an php developer.
I have taken a paid service from monster earlier but got not much response. The service costed us 2300 Rs.

Then when the service period got over after few days one of sales executive (Mr Mohan : [protected], A.[protected]@monsterindia.com )
called us and was asking to retake the service.

Even after our multiple rejection he kept on calling us, He followed up for almost two months.
He used to call us twice on daily basis.

Then on one odd day he promised that after we take the service he personally would send 5 most relevant resumes per week. Finally we took the service and paid 2300 Rs once again.

He was ready to do anything to convinced us to take the service.

After we made the payment, he stopped calling us and he stopped picking up our calls.

We dropped multiple messages as well but no response received.

Is monster making everyone fool just to make money.
Is monster running scammers. Is this how monster works.

Feel like cheated big time. Please ask monster to return the amount asap. We do not want monster fraudulent services at all.

• Na
    nand kumar6 Jun 11, 2021

I was promised that my Resume will be more visible to the HR and also on the linkdin but nothing such happened, I ended up paying amount for no use. please dont the service at any cost.

• Na