Monster Gulfonline career services are a trap

K

I paid $159 for a resume distribution service to monstergulf - keep this name: Aksa Begum (Aksa.[protected]@monstergulf.com) and her team - to distribute my cv in the ME region. After I paid the money, there was no proper response to my mails. I didn't get any calls or mails from them and only 2 consultants or companies contacted me in more than 3 months.
I requested several times to get reimbursed with no success. I would definitively discourage anyone to deal with Monstergulf for their job search, even if they claim to get 80+% of success!
This was a total rip off!

• Am
    Amro AbdulHalim Sep 09, 2018

Same with me, it is a total scam and fraud service that only brings spam emails and fraud phone calls asking for money.