Momentum TelecomThis company is a rip off

Ok I went online and came across an ad for this company and liked what I saw and decided to switch my service to them. Everything went smooth I was switched over within 2 days like promised. They told me I would get my first bill within 10 days to cover the first month of service. I call them 2 weeks later and they told me I did not have a current balance. I get my first bill with them 35 days later saying my account was past due and will be suspended within 5 days and the bill was for $ 207.14 much larger than they told me it would be $ 49.99 + fees and taxes. So I call them and they told me they would look into it and call me back within an hour. They never called back and I wake up the next morning and my service was shut off. This company is a rip off and I should have stayed with my other company.