mobile numberComplaint about unwanted calls from saudi arabia numbers

Hi. I am from delhi. I am getting calls from saudi arabia numbers from last 1-2 months. Numbers are +[protected], +[protected] and 4-5 more numbers which i dnt remind this time. Please help me out because the person calling me from these numbers is disturbing me very much.

• Es
    Eshtiaq Khan Aug 01, 2018

I am recieving this number of saudia arabia ...[protected] hes name Amir and hes callimng my home phone pllzzz beat him alot ..

• Fa
    Farzanayoos Sep 06, 2017

Today I received a call from the same number (+[protected])
    A lady called me up saying that we are conducting stress interviews for a job offer in Dubai for an international company.(Sound seems to be of an male)
    She was asking questions back to back about the body vitals, the dress i m wearing(including under garments),
    I got uncomfortable and said this questions are not validated why she is asking this type of questions?she replied this is stress free questions and should cooperate with her as she is a Doctor who was appointed for taking 1st round of interview, she said that she is a Malayali, and told something in malayalam. then again she started questioning about colour of the clothes, then when she ask about sex life with husband I got doubt on her and i didn't said anything. she asked same question in malayalam.. I was angry with her And he/she disconnected the call immediately. i called back her . she attend the call and said a single hello.. i told her that i will complaint..she disconnected the call .. then she make the phone busy.

Then when I googled the number, I came across an indian site
    can see many of reported the same problem about same number

Please take necessary steps to ban these types of fraud people who are taking due advantage of the women folk who are looking for job.

These types of pervert should be punished

• Kk
    KKKing Aug 07, 2017

It is requested to general public,
    kindly take note of this number- +91-[protected]
    This person is a big fraudster He called many times on my Airtel number and lured me against the lottery and asked for Recharge 4000 Rs and He will credit my account with lottery amount. I got trapped due to my unawareness about such frauds and recharges his number with 4000 and after I called him his number was switched off and I tried to call He picked few times and rebuked me.
    It is requested to Airtel Service provider Kashmir Division and concerned security agencies like CBI, Crime branch and Police authorities to take a strick action against this person.
    Kindly mail me for additional details on - [email protected]

• Ru
    RufoorSyndrome Aug 06, 2017

Help this personnis calling me 20x in a day he threates me and tell.me.im the one who called first hes crazy someone please help

• At
    Atif Qamer May 18, 2017

Dear sir: i am rec msge thr imo cell # [protected], frm saudia, plz check

• Sh
    shihabputhanpura Dec 25, 2016

+[protected] disturbing by calling abusing torturing and saying dirty stuffs to my family through IMO and other voip call apps please take action. His name mentioned in IMO as noushad noushu he is in KSA and he speaks Malayalam.you can mail me to [email protected] for additional information.

• Dh
    Dharani Nathan Nov 02, 2016

i am receiving messages from a number +[protected], which is apparently from Saudi Arabia, he says his name is shakti and, he saved my whatsdp dp and started threatening me saying that if i don't speak to him, he will put my picture on the internet with my number, he also called me from
    +54110 and +[protected], so beware and do not put your photo in social media, i just blocked him

• Ab
    abdullah7710 May 31, 2016

one man live sudiarab he distrab pepole.his num-[protected].please this num give to police and catch him.please help me to catch this man.he live in makkah

• Wa
    Waqar M Apr 03, 2016

Aslam u Alaikum

Please give this number to your police 1+[protected] this man call us many times and disturb my family i am belong to Pakistan Army if you not take any action on this man who is calling us from this number then i take action i will call my superior officer and then we take strict action from your embassy in Pakistan if you solve this problem in your country i will be appreciate your good response. Thank you my email is [email protected]

• Ra
    Raiz Nov 07, 2015

I am recieving these two number of saudia arabia
    +[protected], +[protected]
    Please help me these numbers are teasing me

Sarjeel Faki Oct 24, 2015

I have been getting obscene calls at all hours (through out the day and night) from a caller based in Saudi having number +966-[protected]. The person has been unnecessary harassing me and bullying me to speak with him else he will keep bothering us.
    Please ensure strict action against such elements who believe in unnecessary bullying n harassing people.

• Ai
    Airtel Presence Sep 17, 2015

Dear Praveen,

This is with reference to your post dated 15 Sep 2015.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Regards
    Sadhu Charan
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    [email protected]
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

• Ap
    a.praveen AUTO Sep 15, 2015

My sister had prepaid airtel number today she received a unwanted messages from this number +[protected] again and again he texting to my sisters number iam from tamil nadu plz take any action the number is from saudi arabia

• Sh
    shabana n Sep 05, 2015

I have been getting anounimous calls from +401 +381 and so on ..everytime it would be a different number ..the person on the other end would not answer ..and today i got anounimous call from [protected]
    The person said he was from dubai and my caller id said the number was from southie arabia ..he spoke to me in hindi ...i asked him not to call to this number again ..and he replied yes very politely ...30 seconds laiter i was getting another call from this number and my husband received the call ...on hearing a male voice the person started swearing and abussing my husband ...although i have auto rejected his number ...
    He can call from internet or from another number ...
    Recently i have visited a property site ..and there was a number on top of the page saying contact for best deals ..and tried calling the number but could only hear call waiting music ...and never received a call back from the number even after leaving a msg in their enquiry box which is quite rare ...pls help to find a solution and take action against these anounimous callers ...

• Bh
    Bharath Sai Jul 18, 2015

I also got a call from [protected]. Becareful friends...

• Ti
    Tina509 Mar 22, 2015

I on Tps listings, started getting calls from [protected] 8.20pm Saturday 21st March, 07.25 and 11.27 Sunday a.m so far, I not answer but unreasonable hours and I not know anybody in any eastern location, would like something done about these. They are very annoying, and worried about what these people want.

• Ta
    taljv May 05, 2014

please kindly check this mobile number [protected] he is pretending from STC customer service and informing that i'am lucky that winning 200, 000 riyals. Please sincerely to the authorities... why still there are some people can do thing like scam... and every one of us using STC or any Sim Card should have a Iqama number... without hurt for someone... i would be vey glad to the authorities if they have an action for this issue... and all caller same like this should be pay for justice... We are living in holy Land.. and majority is muslim, please please please!!! they should be solve this issues. beware to the public... Scam Is everywhere... Stop Scam!!!

Jazzybhat Mar 13, 2014

I also get a call from +[protected] ...i searched on truecaller and name is "Rasheed Msi"

sageer74 Nov 16, 2013

+[protected] some ### hole is calling from this saudi number number and talking obnoxious. can someone look into this

• In
    Indian Girls Sep 08, 2013

• Hi
    hirakhan Oct 19, 2012

plz block dis number [protected] plz give this mobile number to police ...
    disturbing my fimlle plz
    ya number mera gur pa call ker ka damkeya data ha plz ap ke mer bane as ku black kara da

• So
    sohanraj May 04, 2012

My wife is having a prepaid customer of vodafone ([protected]) - recently (approx a week) she is getting unwanted calls from two numbers [protected], [protected] plz take action against them

• Ni
    nitin... Oct 18, 2011

+[protected] This Number Is disturbing me, please take action on it

• Tt
    ttte Jun 23, 2011

plz give this mobile number to police ...

[protected]

this is jammu & kashmir number... blank calls ...coming alwayas...

may be some suspecius person ...

• Mo
    mobilemintoo001 Dec 13, 2010

0 [protected]...plz give this mobile number to police ...

this is jammu & kashmir number... blank calls ...coming alwayas...

may be some suspecius person ...