ADVERTISIMENT

MMOGAgame purchase of code not being correct or falsely advertised

The game I ordered from your website was not the code I received from the company. I purchased Minecraft Xbox 1 edition and revived Minecraft Xbox love edition, either the correct game or refund would work. You cannot advertise falsely. This is not something I would of expected from your sight because of previous purchases on other accounts. I would like my problem to be resolved and fixed as quick as possible. My email is [protected]@gmail.com for further talk.

Comment Guidelines