Mitropoulou Eiriniair conditioning. gairb12igemp, serial n.:fz000116

E

Dear sir/madame,
On 25th january 2017 I order from your service representative in greece a spare part for my appliance, I was told that I would get it by the end of february but it came in may!!! 4 months later!!! And I should mention that during that whole period i've been lied to about the arrival date systematically,!!! And when it finally came, it was the wrong spare part!!! So I had to order it again!!! And i'm still waiting for it!! In addition they are asking for 37€ payment, even though it was your fault!!! And ishould also mention that my aircondition is still out of order because iam still waiting for the spare part!!!
My order number is: 0377820
Iam absolutely disapointed with the service your company provides, I expect a full refund otherwise idon't need to mention that iwill never buy anything from your company again!! And I will also advice everyone iknow to avoid buying your products.
Yours faithfully,