Minimax 319 Massachusetts Buffalo NY — Food poisoning
This is a mini mart serving food that does'nt have a clue on food clean up they serve food that has been left out of the freezer all night. Bathroom door is left open at all times. They have no clue if the food they are cooking is cooked through. They do not clean there areas up with any type of cleaner not even bleach. This is a very high risk area for food poisoning. There are no posters up telling employees to wash there hands they wear gloves when they feel like it and then keep them on and handle other items or smoke and then touch the food they are serving.