Miller Light Beerfraud

B

I was very careful to fill out and mail in all required proof for the $9.00 rebate for a 30 pack oncoupon offer.
Today I received a card stating invalid purchase and upc code...not accurate...followed guidelines exactly...I will never ever purchase a Miller beer product again

• Wh
    Whiner May 28, 2009

"Rebates" are a scam as far as I'm concerned. No reason to wait for a rebate; if they really waonted to discount the price they would do it on the spot and send the "rebate" to the retailers and not the customers. This is a way of screwing the customer.

Joe P Beatty Sep 30, 2009

This Spring (2009) I went to local beverage store and The Clerk alerted me to $3 rebate on 12 pACKS OF Miller genuine draft. I carefully filled out rebate and mailed it in,

I told my two sons, (diiferant addresess) who also filed for rebates.

We all 3 received cards notifying us we did we had an invalid UPC code.

I complain to the store and could not find anyone at Miller or rebate company to help. So i stopped buying MGD, MGD64 and lite.

I now buy Coors or local beers, But miller does not care. They just rip you off. The rebate is either corrupt (stealing) or unethical (false discount)

• Jb
    JB B Oct 01, 2009

The same happen to me on Miller Light...even contacted Miller that responded the same way the rebate center.
    I now drink Bud Light...don't purchase Coors as they are owned by the same company I think.

• Dw
    Dweiss Aug 28, 2010

Saddened by 25 years of Miller Light Beer. I purchased the new Keg, in hopes I could enjoy the tap beer. I did, however, the rate of flow when refilling my glass could easily stream down the middle of a straw which is too slow. Please get back to me I want to talk to someone about this issue.

• Gr
    grayghost72 Sep 24, 2014

It is still happening in 2014, my daughter in law and I in separate households, both filled out rebates for $12.99 by buying a 12 pack and an 18 pack. We did exactly as described, and I still have my copy... but both of us received that little card that said invalid UPC code. If it was invalid it was their fault, it came off their packages !! Now I have all this lite beer to drink, I will go for Bud lite for now on. Miller FRAUD !!!

• Mz
    mzmbabies Feb 17, 2016

Same thing happened to me recently. Heineken twice. It is a scam. They offer three dollars to make it look like a sale, get you to purchase figuring it's a good deal, then they then never pay you back. Unscrupulous. And stupid. Stopped me from ever purchasing Heineken ever again.