Millennium Marketing ConceptsOnline fraud

I paid $1, 250 for a web site that never materialized. I have never heard from any of those people again. I called and left messages many times also emailed them many times. Still heard nothing from these people.

jaaak Nov 19, 2012

Only spent 7, 500.00 dollars millennium marking group is a rip off, young inventors stay away from these cons, they do absolutely nothing for you but take your money. Scott Norman Travis Niehues if approached by these people hang onto your wallet. All they care about is how much money they can suck out of you, they have 0 to no interest in getting a marketing deal for your product. Ask them how many products they have brought to the Market place in the last 3 years, I believe my answer was 8 . Do the math people.

cherish53 Aug 23, 2012

I cannot believe that anyone would be so hard hearted to scam people that they KNOW are unable to invest and are on disability and even play on their faith. I pray that God will deal with them now and also in the future. I made a promise to "Brian" (Ryan) that IF it WAS a scam--- I would be sure that he would be caught. They played the same 'game' in Las Vegas and moved on to Phoenix. Who knows WHERE they are now but I will continue to press on, filing compliants with different agencies and you never know that it might take just one little slip up and FINALLY Mr Helms and Mrs Lukowski will PAY dearly for all the people they have stolen from and lived their 'lavious' lives at the expense of others that are less fortunate then most. I have made contact with another lady that was I found that was scammed by them also. $10, 000+ for anyone else might be just drop in the bucket but for people like myself - it might as well have been $100, 000.00. So if you happen to know them let them know - I keep my promises and I will continue to see that justice will one day be served. I can ASSURE you Diana wouldn't be too happy if her mother Walleen or grandmother Krystyna had been preyed upon as she has done to others. But then - she may have been the cause of her parents bankruptcy. Eventually -people who think they are too smart to be caught - you can run and hide forever without getting tired!! Please contact me if you have been a victim to these pieces of garbage - wearing all their diamonds, driving their expensive cars, luxury trips, etc... whatever SOMEONE else's money will buy them!!! No one knows what tomorrow holds- but I know Who holds tomorrow. He says VENGENCE is His... I would NOT want to be in their shoes!

• Th
    TheTruth007 Mar 12, 2011

Brian Davis aka Brian Anderson is really RYAN HELMS. His on-again, off-again fiance that he constantly cheats on is Diane LuCOWski, I mean Lukowski. They are drug addicts and liars that scam people out of their money. Ryan is notorious for telling people to setup an LLC and that he will get them business credit then whatever they spend on their card to start their business, they can switch it over and then - IF THEY DEFAULT - They won't ruin THEIR credit. This idiot obviously doesn't have credit because if he did, he would know that you will need to PERSONALLY GUARANTEE the loan until your business has enough credit of it's own to actually get the Guarantor off. Ryan is a 32 year old liar that tells people he has been to college and graduated and was recruited by whatever company he is working for and that he has 20 years of advertising experience. That would mean he was just 12 when he graduated from college. Come on dude - Get a new pitch and stop lying like biyotch.

You need to give all these people back their hard-earned money. If you don't, I will personally make sure the FBI and the DEA raid you house and new office. If you think that this is a prank, try me! You will soon be able to see yourself on TV if you do! And your fat, nasty fiance too!

By the way, did you tell her about all the money you blew at the strip club the night she bit your arm? Boy, you really take the cake! LOSER!

• Mc
    mchaddon Feb 19, 2011

I have lost $30, 000 to "Firebird Business Concepts, " later they got me again for $20, 000 this time the company name was "Superior Marketing Solutions" . I am interested in which "Attorney General" you are working with. I will contact the FBI and provide details of my experiences.

• Jf
    jfjamms55 Nov 20, 2010

My Family Has been scammed of $30, 000.00 By Miillinium Marketing Solutions aka "Systems", Superior Marketing Concepts, Red Dirt Consulting, Firebird Business Concepts, RJW Solutions, MRS, Maxium Bus Concepts, Griffen Marketing Solutions, Halfwhit LLC The people inviolved are Jared Whifield, Wesley Whitfield, Joanie Whitfield, Frank Lawarence, Real Fontiane,
    EVERYTIME WE CALL THEY ARE FORCING THEIR EMPLOYESS TO USING FAKE NAMES. I have recieved a enail from an former employee and the Attorney General is needing all information they can get on these companys for Investgation...

Everytime we call the person that talked to us before has left the Company... These people have left the Company Allen Hughes, Brian Davis, Elizibeth Fruaez, Paul White,

Jason Woolridge and Real Fontaine, Jared Whtfield, Wesley Whitfield, Frank Lawrence is the ring leaders in these scams They will not return calls. We are getting information together for The FBI on all these Companys
    Caller: Millinium Marketing Systems

• Jf
    jfjamms55 Nov 20, 2010

Superior Marketing Concepts, Red Dirt Consulting, Firebird Business Concepts, RJW Solutions, MRS, Maxium Bus Concepts, Griffen Marketing Solutions, Halfwhit LLC are all part of this scam…….. The people inviolved are Jared Whifield, Wesley Whitfield, Joanie Whitfield, Frank Lawarence, Real Fontiane, Jason Woolridge,

• Mr
    Mr. Fackles Sep 09, 2010

I have been hounded by calls from "Mellenium MKT" (as shown on my caller id) for the past 8 days. The calls are generated out of the Phoenix area all with 602 area codes. Could this be the same company? The last guy harassed and swore at my wife and said he would call every day until his phone broke. Is this the same company?

Cheryl Mar 25, 2009

Hello my name is Cheryl I just signed up with this a few days ago. They got me for it started out at $2, 000 and then ended up to be $3, 000 for my marketing. Are you seriouse, this is a scam, my coaches name is Mark Bell. I have been in touch with him even at his home. My husband does not know how much money I had to pay for Advertising, I told them I can't do that kind of thing because my husband suffers with pannic attacks. If I do something that will not pay back quick enough to put the money back, he can end up in the hospital. I am going to cal my fraud line with my credit card and cancell the transaction. I did not find any of this stuff on here when he took me to all the different sights last week and a few days ago. Thank you Cheryl Call me during the day Monday- Friday before 2:45 Eastern Time. [protected]

• Ex
    ex-mmc Dec 14, 2008

NOTHING has been solved and these folks keep on scamming people EVERY SINGLE DAY !

Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting, owned by Ryan D. Helms (a.k.a. Brian Anderson) and Diane Luckowski are under investigation for FRAUD!

Even employees and ex-employees alike have dealt with countless bounced paychecks, many employees have had their credit destroyed because of this. They are ALL owed THOUSANDS on back payroll checks. The labor commission and district attorney's office is suing them for non payment
    of wages and bounced checks.

If you CARE about your hard earned money, please read these links CAREFULLY!!!
    Making money HONESTLY involves hard work, and does not happen overnight or by some miracle solution like a website that promises your "financial freedom"! If it sounds too good to be true: it's because it is! Don't give these criminals a cent!

Please file a claim with the Attorney General's Office, BBB, and anywhere else you can!! Dispute the
    charges from your card! Let ALL of your friends, relatives, co-workers and Community what they are up against!

[redacted]
    /link removed/

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

• Ry
    Ryan Helms Nov 18, 2008

We have resolved all issues with said client. She is very happy right now, there was just a small bit of confusion.

Regards,