Microsoft Award Team LotteryScam mail!

J

FMICROSOFT CORPORATION LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM.
Ticket number====== Alo79-[protected]
Serial number ======Alotd/9/14/06/07
Lucky number ======[protected])
Winning code number: ====== (19000)

CASH WINNER NO: 2

MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

Dear Winner, Our gratitude goes to BILL GATES as the founder of the Microsoft Co-operation Management Worldwide We are pleased to inform you today 26th of September, 2007 that you are a winner of our annual MICROSOFT LOTTERY conducted in United Kingdom.

Your email address was attached to ticket number Alo79-[protected] with serial number s/n-Alotd/9/14/06/07 and drew the lucky numbers [protected]) Winning code number: ====== (19000) and consequently won in the 3rd category.

As a result of this, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of £2,000,000.00 (Two million Pound Sterlings) payable in cash credited to file Reference No:MSW-L/[protected]/07.

In order for for you to begin your claim you are urgently required to provide the following information through email to Dr.RICHARDS OWENS, MANAGER FRONTIERS DELIVERY SERVICE, London, United Kingdom,
To begin your claim, please contact immediately, our paying agent who also will be your claims agent:

Call Dr.RICHARDS OWENS.
TEL:+[protected]
:+[protected]
FAX:+[protected]
:+[protected]

Please note that above detailed information will be absolutely neccessary for the processing of your payment cheques,drafts or wire transfers.

Also this winning is valid for THREE WEEKS and failure to issue claims after this period will automatically void your payment. Remember to quote your ticket number, serial number and lucky number in your future correspondence and most importantly as part of our security protocol you are to quote this security code MSW/SEPT/SS07 to the Foreign Service Manager this is to prevent Scam.

Congratulations once again from the entire management and staff of Microsoft Corporation to all our lucky winners this year and thank you for being part of this Promotional lottery Program. Our special thanks and gratitude goes to Bill Gates of Microsoft and all his associates for alleviating poverty around the world through this promotion.

SINCERELY,

Mrs.Olivia Ahmed Malik
(PROMOTIONS MANAGER).
LOTTERY SPONSORS : CHIEF SPONSORS;

MICROSOFT CORPORATION UK, MICROSOFT CORPORATION AFRICA, MICROSOFT CORPORATION USA, MICROSOFT CORPORATION ASIA .
Past winners.

• Iy
    Iyman M. A. Apr 05, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I got one email from Microsoft Monthly Lottery from Mrs. Gloria West Email: ([email protected]), if that really please inform me in email: ([email protected])
    I'm waiting for your replay.

Thanking you,

• Eu
    eunice542002 Jun 19, 2010

Please do not allow and monitor scammers to play games with people who properly use the internet by enticing them as a winner in internet lottery draw. That is bad if its not true

• Fa
    Fazil Ahmad Faqir Ganji Feb 27, 2010

hellow sir,
    i have got a email that:
    Dear Winner,

Congratulations to you once again, MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM had selected you as one of our lucky Winners in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of £1, 425, 000.00 GBP.
    Kindly advice the bank on the preferable payment options that you wish your fund to be remitted to you.
    OPTION ONE: BANK TO BANK – If you wish to have your fund transferred directly to your desirable account, kindly furnish the bank with the below information:

1] Name of fund beneficiary
    2] Address of fund beneficiary
    3] Name of bank
    4] Address of bank
    5] Account number
    6] Swift code No if any
    7] Private phone and fax number
    8] Amount Won: £1, 425, 000.00 GBP

OPTION TWO: MASTER CREDIT CARD- If you prefer to have your fund through ATM MASTER CREDIT CARD, just indicate in your email to the Bank that you wish to have your fund via payment option two. And furnish the bank with your correct designated address as stated below:

1] Name of fund beneficiary
    2] Beneficiary Home address
    3] City
    4] Country
    5] Private phone and fax number
    6] Amount Won: £1, 425, 000.00 GBP

Please, kindly give the Remittance Bank all the necessary support so as to enable them expedite action and serve you better.
    On behalf of the board members and staff accept our deep and sincere congratulations.
    Please kindly send your details by contacting us for your claims.Contact Email : [email protected]

Richard Owens

Is this true,
    if it is true thanks you and MS conpany for this amount.
    okay sir,
    please send me your telephone number at this email address: [email protected]
    bye

• Cy
    cyborg22 May 29, 2009

When will u all learn u get nothing for nothing in this world. If u get a mail saying u won something and you haven't entered anything, It's a scam

• Uw
    uwalekezi ifeoma May 17, 2009

***CONGRATULATION***
    Your email has won for you(1, 000.000.00GBP)in our prestigious Microsoft promo
    that is currently going on now, you are hereby advise to Contact our licensed
    and accredited agent assigned to you with information below for claims of
    wining prize:

Condor House 5-10 St. Paul's Churchyard
    London, EC4M 8AL
    Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: +[protected]
    pls reply to my mail bus [email protected] i want to know if it is true.thanks micro soft corporation.

• De
    Devi Jul 09, 2008

I have been getting so many emails like this how do i stop it or report it? I got this same one and many others

• Ka
    karim May 23, 2008

Dear Microsoft

i just received this email. i want to asked whether it true?

Please reply to my email ASAP

DEAR: LUCKY WINNER,

On behalf of Yahoo Msn & Microsoft Lottery we wish to inform you of the
    result of the just concluded annual final draws of YAHOO/ MSN & MICROSOFT
    LOTTERY PROGRAM. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address
    emerged as one of five winners in the category \"A\" You aretherefore
    been approve to claim the total sum of 500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand
    Pounds Sterling) with the information below:

Contact the processing Consultant:
    Contact Person: Mr.William brown.
    Telephone: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Do fill out the claims form to Mr.William Brown., in other to process the
    claims of your prize

(6)SEX Sincerely,

Mrs.Gloria Bent

• Do
    Don Leveye May 13, 2008

I received a similiar letter also. I must admit I did respond, however I was looking for the angle where I am supposed to send money. That was the point I become certain of fraud.

• Na
    Naveed Akhtar Feb 27, 2008

MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM

Dear friend,

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

Today From our MICROSOFT records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million,Pounds Sterling) in our MICROSOFT Central Computer Machine . We only select five (5) winners every month so as to show our gratitude to all email and internet users across the world . Please endeavour to contact your assigned Microsoft Claim Director on how to direct you for the claim of your GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) If you have any further questi ons on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explaination on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR MONEY PRIZE

The following required information should be supplied and sent immediately to our Fiduciary Claims Agent in United Kingdom via telephone or email for the commencement of your claims:

FULL NAMES:
    CHOOSE ANY PAYMENT OPTION YOU PREFER FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR PRIZE

1. BANK TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
    2. CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT
    3. CASHIER CHEQUE

If your preferred payment option is Bank Telegraphic Transfer, then you are required to fill your bank details below.

BANK NAME: ................................

ACCOUNT NUMBER: ...............

SWIFT CODE: .....................................

BANK ADDRESS: ........................................

CITY: ...............................................

COUNTRY:...............................................

BANK TELEPHONE:............

FAX:.....................................

You are to forward all these information to our fiduciary claims agent through his contact details below.

Name: DR .RICHARDS OWENS Tel. Numbers: + [protected] +[protected] , +[protected] Fax Numbers: +[protected] +[protected]

Email :[email protected]
    :[email protected]

Specials Thanks to Microsoft Corporation and Bill Gates for such a wonderful opportunity .

GREAT BRITAIN

NB: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. CONTACT OUR FIDUCIARY AGENT FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CLAIMS.

**THIS PROMOTIONAL AWARD IS SPONSORED BY MICROSOFT CORPORATION & BILL GATES & ASSOCIATES**
    MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM

• Ki
    kisfil Feb 26, 2008

what is i am winner sir?

• Ki
    kisfil Feb 26, 2008

dear sir,
    what is i am winner:
    WA 74052.
    Ref: GRP/326635/Q
    Batch:MCT/[protected]/2008/02
    i have impormation from :[email protected]

what it legal ? give me impormation .

jamal effendi

• Is
    ISSAM TALAL ALQESY Jan 29, 2008

I have received a mail informing that I won an online lottery oh UK. The mail i received is included the following details please confirm this to me:
    Ticket number====== Alo79-[protected]
    Serial number ======Alotd/9/14/06/07
    Lucky number ======[protected])
    Winning code number: ====== (19000)

• So
    souad Jan 18, 2008

I've recieved simliar emails more than 70 one telling that i won well alotsof money . first i beleive it but when i I've recieved an other one shortly after that i put the adress in google and i found out that's just a Fake Lottery Scam this is the new one i get it today :
    From: Microsoft Corporation

CONGRATULATION TO OUR LUCKY WINNERS

Dear Winner ,

Beloved User of the Internet & Email Users, After our selections and proper screenings today in our Microsoft Computer Machine ,your email address was successfully picked and selected among millions of email address globally . Thus therefore, qualifies you to claim the amount of £2,000,000:00 (TWO MILLION BRITISH POUNDS). You are one of our lucky Winners in this lottery program .This is conducted once in a month we only choose winner across the world.

As matter of fact to process your claim and for more directives you are to contact your Payment Adviser officer immedaitely who will direct you on how to claim your winning amount of £2,000,000:00 (TWO MILLION BRITISH POUNDS).

This is powered by Microsoft Corporation & Bill Gates and his associates . Because you have won £2,000,000:00.(TWO MILLION BRITISH POUNDS) by the Microsoft Corporation.Just update us by sending us an email to our Manager office .

PAYMENT CONTACT DETAILS :
    Email :[email protected]
    UNITED KINGDOM .

We congratulates you once again for qualifying for this lottery draws conducted monthly .We hope you find these communications valuable, however,please visit our Marketing Preferences page.

*Only existing Internet & Email Users are eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.

Congratulation !!!

Mr.John Henerd.
    Microsoft Admin. Department.

© 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

Martha B West Jan 14, 2008

I received the same letters from Richard Owens, almost exact duplicate of some of the above letters, This has to be a scam because, he wants me contact the bank immediatly with my bank acct. to the Barclays Bank in the uk. United Kingdom, with info., that if I had won any real money, I answered bank to the UK Barclays Bank, just to mail me my cashiers check to my home address. What a shame we have to be decived in such a way, and to know he involved Bill Gates at Microsoft Corp, under the name o Richard Owens Chairman. My name is; Martha B. West Amelia Va. 23002

• Pj
    P J Jan 10, 2008

I've recieved a simliar email telling me that I won 2,000,000.00 (Sterling) from a RICHARD OWENS. Because my email was randomly chosen. According to the info I recieved. 5 Winners are chosen every month for this lottery. I'm glad I came to this site to investigate, because it looks like MORE than just 5 winners have been chosen. So I conclude that it's defnetelely a SCAM. If I were anyone of you. I would NOT release any personal information whatsoever.

• De
    devender maurya Jan 07, 2008

I have recived a mail that i won a cash prize is it true.

• Al
    alex o. Jan 03, 2008

Just want to get know more about you guys see if you are not like hackers or so.

• Ab
    Abdul Ghafoor Dec 22, 2007

I want to know is it true or not??

Anon Dec 17, 2007

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

This is to inform you that Microsoft is marking the End of the year Promotion Today From our Microsoft records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) in our Microsoft Central Computer Machine.

After our selections and proper screenings today in our Microsoft Computer Machine your email address was successfully picked and selected among millions of email address in the World.

We selected five (5) winners every month so as to show our gratitude to all email and Internet users across the world.
    Please endeavor to contact your assigned Microsoft Claim Director on how to direct you for the claim of your GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling)

United Kingdom .

If you have any further questions on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explanations on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

We appreciate your patronages as our Internet users and our Email Subscribers to Internet access.

We congratulate you once again for qualifying for this End of the year lottery draws conducted.

Specials Thanks to Microsoft Corporation and Bill Gates for such a wonderful opportunity.

© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

• Be
    BENHMIDA BOUBKER Nov 27, 2007

Thanks. Thank you very much.

chart Nov 21, 2007

I received this email on 11/15/07
    ITS TRUE OR NOT?

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00

Today From our MIicrosoft records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00 (Two Million,Pounds Sterling) in our MIicrosoft Central Computer Machine .

After our selections and proper screenings today in our Microsoft Computer Machine your email address was successfully picked and selected among millions of email address in the World .

Please endeavour to contact your assigned Microsoft Claim Director on how to direct you for the claim of your GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling)

United Kingdom .

If you have any further questions on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explaination on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

We apprecaite your patronages as our internet users and our Email Subscribers to internet access.

• Li
    lian Nov 19, 2007

ITS TRUE OR NOT?

• Re
    Rebekah Anne Smith Nov 15, 2007

I received this email on 11/15/07 and need to know if I should be concerned that I received this lottery scam email. Please respond ASAP, appreciate your time and effort on my behalf.

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

Today From our MIicrosoft records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million,Pounds Sterling) in our MIicrosoft Central Computer Machine .

United Kingdom .

If you have any further questions on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explaination on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

• Da
    davinder sharma Nov 07, 2007

Even I got the similar mail!

• Ca
    CARLOS HUMBERTO MEJIA Oct 22, 2007

I received a mail informing that I won an online lottery. That I`m a selected winner in which my email address. The mail I received is pasted below. I need more information about if this is true...

Thanks

Carlos Mejia ......... Guatemala

Congratulations!!!

• Go
    GOD Oct 22, 2007

Fake online lottery

I received a mail informing that I won an online lottery oh UK. The mail i received is pasted below.

Microsoft Claim Director: Dr.Richards Owens
    United Kingdom
    Phone:+44 703 187 0180
    Fax : +44 870 974 8601

If you have any further questions on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explanation on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

We appreciate you so much for your patronages as our internet users and our Email Subscribers to Hotmail.
    Congratulations!!!

• Dh
    Dharmendra Kumar Oct 14, 2007

Dear Mr. Richard,

Just want to check the authenticity of this mail(Copied Below) followed by what should I do further.
    Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Dharmendra kumar

Copied Mail:-

Microsoft Claim Director: Dr.Richards Owens
    United Kingdom
    Email: (Hidden)

We appreciate you so much for your patronages as our Internet users and our email Subscribers to Hotmail.