Mfg 877-211-0117Unauthorized charges

D

Decided that I did not know what this charge for $9.25 was that was appearing on my card statement each month to do something about it. Well the more I have checked into this the more complaints I see.

Don't know who they are but one way or another, if that info is out there on the web, I intend to find it.

Think I may have done the wrong thing by putting my card number in for a refund on the amount, but figure this way... the more I can hang them, the more information that becomes available.... someone, somewhere down the road is liable to gather enough info for one of us to catch who this is and slam dunk their dirty butts.

Noticed this charge last month and was trying to figure out what it was about and then when I saw it again this month, decided that digging into whatever I could find out about them was worth every effort to nail them for their fraud. I would love to know how they get the card numbers!