Meijer — cashier / mutaz
Tuesday 10-1-19/ 19:26:57 / Op: 2276024 Mutaz.
While checking out; the cashier coughed in my face several times.
When I brought the fact that he was coughing in face to his attention he tried to ignore me. After he realized that I was not going to let the issue go; he gave an unsincere apology.
My Perks card number is [protected]. Check my card to see how often I shop at your store and the amount of money I spend each visit.
I have gotten pass the selective greetings by the greeters at the door; but I will not turn a blind eye to rude and nasty cashiers.
I usually use the self check to avoid this type of interaction; but today I had more then 20 items.
I would pay higher prices at Giant Eagle if my patronage is not valued at Meijer.
2952 West Case Rd.
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Updated by Nkrumah Pollard, Oct 01, 2019
More Meijer Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups 
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty 
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes 
- Meijer's - return policy 
- Meijer - lake & trail boots 
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - allergy medicine
- Meijer - thanksgiving/black friday deals
- Meijer - the "prepared" meals for thanksgiving