Menu

reviews & complaints

MegaFlix.net Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with MegaFlix.net at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for MegaFlix.net has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MegaFlix.net. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

MegaFlix.net complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest MegaFlix.net reviews & complaints

D
11:49 am EDT

MegaFlix.net Complaint

Signed up on 14-05-2022 they took twice £1.00 out of my card for the trial am now trying to cancel the subscritpion what a nightmare to cancel MEGAFLIX! very misleading and to watch a movie you have to pay £2.00 on top of that to get to the trial section etc... Did not even get to watch a movie on the trial section very disgusting and very unhappy about this. Thank You Debora Stevens [protected]@gmail.com

2:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MegaFlix.net Unauthorised credit card charges

Payments have been taken from my MBNA credit card for at least a year. Unfortunately I have not been scrutinising my statements as well as I should do and have not noticed this. At no time have I subscribed to this service and I certainly have never watched anything on-line supplied by them or anyone else for that matter. My statements do not go back further than June last year so I cannot check exactly how long I have been paying them.

C
4:03 pm EDT

MegaFlix.net unauthorized credit card charges

I signed up for a free trial after searching for a movie I wanted. The site I got access to in the end didn't have the film anyway. My account has been charged without the email notification they said they would send to remind me. It is very difficult to contact them by phone or email. I'm going to try to cancel using advice on the internet.

Is MegaFlix.net legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates MegaFlix.net highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about MegaFlix.net raises questions. Diligently reviewing MegaFlix.net's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering MegaFlix.net's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

MegaFlix.net earns 81% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: MegaFlix.net near-perfect at 81% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for MegaFlix.net. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of MegaFlix.net's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Our scan shows MegaFlix.net website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• MegaFlix.net's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 0 complaints being resolved.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the megaflix.net. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Megaflix.net has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The megaflix.net may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • We detected that megaflix.net is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • MegaFlix.net protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to MegaFlix.net. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
11:10 pm EDT

MegaFlix.net Fraudulent

Dear Sirs,

I have have signed up for a trial at https://megaflix.net, and after a couple of days my credit card was debited from 49, 95 USD although I have never confirmed for an upgrade. After making my researches in forums to see if this happened to other people, I have read that other people has the same issue and Megaflix response to this is that if we don't cancel the account before the ending of the trial the credit card will be automatically charged. This is incredibly unethical because the company doesn't mention this clearly on their site, at the opposite, they mention clearly that the credit card will NOT be charged, that's why I have trusted this site, and they don't mention how much does the membership costs, 49, 95 USD apparently represents only a couple of days of film viewings which is extremely costly for a website that offers old movies only. To sum up, I consider that I have been abused, I feel very bad although I didn't make a mistake, I have just trusted a site which is to my sens unethical and fraudulent. Please do something, I want my money back and I need some help. Thank you! Amira

J
3:03 am EDT

MegaFlix.net Unauthorized credit card charges

Hiii its jewan preet i just subscribe this site for 5 days free trail and they deduced my 79 dollars without my permission and i feeling very upset plz refund my money i have not use app for a single day so that why i m paying for all this. I have to refund as soon as possible . My id is [protected]@gmail.com mobile number is [protected]. Contact me at any time for further in queries.

Read full review of MegaFlix.net and 1 comment
1 comment
M.Pukeroa
, NZ
Mar 13, 2016 7:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Signed up n u clowns took money 73.00 without permission I want my money bkwhat happened to free trial u scammer n con artists plse unsign me frm this fraudulent scam megaflix I hv emailed thm to unsubscribe BT hv not heard bk u hv my email address mwpukeroa77@gmail.com

S
1:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MegaFlix.net unauthorised charge for 49.95 dollar

once i subscribe to megaflix.net to log in they ask me card no and ccv no. then they offer free trial for 5 days then again i did not login to there web site again .after two months on 05/03/2015 i saw bank statement they taken rupees 3205.94 from my bank without any information or.mail to me .this is a very fraud business and unauthorised chargeing

Read full review of MegaFlix.net and 2 comments
2 comments
Revsake
, US
Jul 05, 2012 6:33 am EDT

I just found this debit on my bank statement and it was to Megaflix. I signed up to movies for free. It does not recognize my password so I cannot cancel it I will now have to get on to my bank.

anthony shaw
Plymouth, GB
Dec 20, 2013 4:23 pm EST

mega flix took money from my account without even asking, I didnt even ask for there facilities surely this is a criminal matter

P
7:00 am EDT

MegaFlix.net This people think they can just rip people off without consequences

I signed up for their so called "free trial" and canceled my membership the very same day I signed up as I was unable to view any of the content on their site. 5 days later I get dinged for $49.99 then two weeks after that I get hit with another charge for $49.99. I called their 1 800 number and requested a refund and was told that they are not responsible for their system not recording the cancellation! Total Scam! I insisted on a refund and was told they would only refund the last charge! I had to get really nasty with them and they agreed to refund the entire amount. I will post back once I receive the refunds, if I do. I am definitely contacting the Texas State Attorney and would recommend everyone scammed by this company to do the same. This people think they can just rip people off without consequences. Sad thing is they are doing it and I am sure thousands of people are getting scammed and don't realize. I should've known better.

Read full review of MegaFlix.net and 2 comments
2 comments
Reviewer15902
Dec 04, 2015 9:53 am EST

I signed up for what was advertised as a free trial, however this company have stolen 33.87 pounds from my account, so i would like a refund for this exact amount

Mac_uk
Huntingdon, GB
Nov 12, 2013 11:16 am EST

My credit card company have blocked further payments and they are being required to refund the payment they fraudulently too fro. My account. THIEVES!

K
11:03 am EDT

MegaFlix.net Don't enter any information with them

(I put 49.95 because that is what they will bill me in 3 days) I THOUGHT I was signing up for letmewatchthis.com.. I currently am on my 2nd day of the 5 day trial. I immediately cancelled my subscription by entering what they told me to do. (they ask you for your phone number in order to cancel it, but I didn't enter it and hit submit and it said "your subscription has been cancelled.") But I went back to it today to see if my account was gone, and it still had me signed in and said Im still on the 5 day trial even after I supposedly cancelled it. DO NOT ENTER ANY INFORMATION WITH THEM.

J
2:08 am EST

MegaFlix.net Rip off

The first tells you it is free but require a credit card, I though this was strange, later of course they start charging you 50 bucks per month regardless of whether you use it or not.

Read full review of MegaFlix.net and 1 comment
1 comment
F
F
FedUpShopper
Marshall, US
Dec 23, 2014 12:51 am EST

I tried to watch Guardians of the Galaxy, they prompted me for a free trial membership before I can watch. So I join and guess what? They don't even HAVE Guardians of the Galaxy! The newest new release they have is some movies I never heard of from 2012, most from around 2007-8! Was a deliberate ploy to steal money--since the promised movies aren't even available.

And of course I chose the .95 cents for unlimited downloads during the trial period, for which
they charged $1.03.
That site should be shut down!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

MegaFlix.net contacts